The FINASS.net APP is an application for accessing customer data and documents stored at finance and insurance brokers. This means that you can access your own contract data on insurance, capital investments, financing and building society contracts at any time and on the go and view the documents available for this.
The APP always shows the current data, as the FINASS database of the broker is accessed directly when the mobile device is online. Offline use is made possible by the fact that the data is temporarily stored on the mobile device.
Changes and additions are also immediately entered online in the broker's database.
Benefits for the broker:
- Access to the ToDo list
- Access to the call list in the office (!)
- Selection / calling of a master data record via name search
- Local storage (on mobile device) of up to 10 customers in order to be able to access offline while on the move (documents and changing data but only online)
- Access to all customer data and documents (except commission data)
- Dial the displayed phone numbers on the smartphone, SMS to the mobile phone and / or new mail to the email address from the APP
- Editing and creation of data and documents. The latter can also be done by taking photos of documents.
- Saving of data entry work if the customer changes or adds data himself, in particular "new vehicle" or "damage report"
Benefits for the broker client:
- Access to all data (optionally with the right to change it) and to all documents released by the broker for the customer
- Save your own data offline on your smartphone (documents and changing data, but only online)
- Send an email to the consultant, call the consultant and display the route to the consultant (Google Maps)
- Calling up the website of the broker
- Report a new vehicle when purchasing a new vehicle / changing vehicle (without having to select a K-contract) including upload of photographed vehicle documents and / or photos.
- Report damage, even if the customer does not (yet) know whether and, if so, in which contract the damage could be insured, including upload of photographed damage documents and / or photos.