So amazing! Screenshots in play store don't do it justice. It works with every emulator imaginable. And it was not nearly as complicated to set up as I thought it would be considering that high compatibility. All the retroarch cores open up flawlessly. The only suggestion I might have is to make a mappable hotkey to get back to Arc Browser. Some emu's exit nicely back into Arc Browser, while others exit into their own menus (PPSSPP for example). Also, PPSSPP gold seemed to have trouble with this. But those are minor things. I highly recommend this purchase.
Really awesome way to organize all my ROMs. Would be nice to be able to specify a secondary system (for example, when scraping Sega Genesis, also scrape Sega Mega Drive if the game isn't found in the Genesis database)
Great front end emulator browser! Covers pretty much the mainstream emulators and the scrapping feature is really convenient. Only issue is that PPSSPP Gold seems to be no longer working. Awesome otherwise .
Not bad at all. Can be little slow on scraping and hard to find guides. but other than that not mutch to complain about
Exactly what you need if you want a front end loader. Great support Is there a way you can make the option to just set a custom wallpaper when no game art is available, instead of using random pictures? If that happens this will be perfect for me.
I'm an idiot. Thanks for letting me know. No issues with this app, works great
* New option to redownload artwork for scraped games
* New option to hide the YouTube button in game details
* New options to generate thumbnails, might help with scrolling performance
* New Theme.txt option: Collections.TitleText.Color default #FFFFFF
* You can now edit game descriptions
* Fixed SuperRetro16 templates to match latest version
* Fixed issue where text containing the & character was handled incorrectly when restoring a backup
* Other bugfixes