Open a Business, not Just a Bank Account.
GoSolo makes it lightning fast to register a new limited company, open a business account with a debit card and start raising invoices.
It’s about Business, not Banking.
Our goal is to help, guide and assist your business in multiple ways, making it easier to start and operate. We commit to deliver a business tool that is intuitive, frictionless and agile, not a “business bank account with some extras”.
Aiming to improve the business banking benchmark, we are launching with features to make your entrepreneurial experience better: Streamlined business account opening, intuitive company formation process and professional invoices that match automatically to receipts. There are loads more exciting features to come. Now is the time to GoSolo!
Guided step-by-step company formation process:
- UK Limited company formation
- Easy and free application
- Takes 10 minutes to complete
- Free of charge, no commitment (first 500 users)
- Receive a certificate of incorporation and official articles of association from the Companies House
Open a Free UK business account in a few steps:
- Free UK current account (GBP)
- Free Master Card™ Business Debit Card
- Register online in minutes
- Securely manage your card and account
- Statements and all transactions in one place with agile search
Invoice & payments hub (coming soon to mobile):
- Issue, send and track invoices in a few clicks
- Customers receive automated reminders to pay
- Add your logo and style for a professional look
- Match payments to invoices
- Full invoices history
- Your customers can pay the invoice in 1 click
Always be in control:
- Mobile app and full-featured web app
- Support via WhatsApp chat and email
- Card management: freeze & unfreeze, PIN reminder
- Safe and secure with biometric login (fingerprint or face ID)
Ready to GoSolo? Sign up now!
Follow us on Twitter: @GoSoloFinancial
Follow us on Instagram: @gosolo_financial
GoSolo is a trading name of Gosolo Financial Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 12053066). Our registered office is at Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX. GoSolo Financial Limited is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority as an EMD Agent to distribute or redeem electronic money (Register number 902961).
GoSolo is not a bank. GoSolo current accounts are held securely in segregated client accounts at a UK high street bank in accordance with FCA requirements and Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (not covered by FSCS).