- Quick setup!
- Optimization for TV screens.
- Support for popular media formats: MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV, TS, MPTS, WMV, DIVX, 3GP, VOB, MP3, FLAC, ALAC, JPEG (support may vary by device).
- Hardware video decoding up to 4k (HEVC/VP9) on compatible Android TV devices.
- Output media in the form of a grid and one or two column list.
- Built-in UPnP Renderer (DLNA Push) function on Android TV.
- Simple and fast Leanback interface on Android TV.
- Support for Picture-in-Picture on Android TV 7+.
- Navigation and playback from internal memory, SD cards and USB devices.
- Navigation and playback with SMB share (Windows Network Shares).
- Navigation and playback from DLNA and UPnP servers.
- Navigation and playback from WebDav servers.
- Navigation and playback from NFS servers.
- Support for switching audio tracks.
- Support pass-through surround sound AC3, EAC3, DTS on Android TV.
- Support for external subtitles SRT (the file name must match the name of the movie and have the extension srt).
- Support for embedded subtitles SSA/ASS, SRT, DVBSub, VOBSub.
- Support for M3U playlists.
- Support for streaming from HTTP/HTTPS, including HLS.
The app is only compatible with set-top boxes and TVs. Smartphones and tablets are not supported!
Documentation in English:
The app is compatible with official "Android TV" branded devices.
The app MAY be compatible with unofficial TV boxes running Android 6.0 and above.