Qdrome (ex Heroes Nearby) is a networking, reporting, help and emergency app. The app can be used to send and receive reports and inquiries of any kind, to seek or provide for help (including emergencies) and more. The app also displays calls (Broadcasts) received from the Qdrome web app.
It also connects the people who need help with their, family members, friends and/or the community of Heroes (nearby professionals and individuals willing to help).
The app is a part of the Qdrome platform - an innovative software solution that enables any organization to create and manage smart human-based networks. Want to create your own group/network? Sign up at https://qdrome.com/
WHO IS IT FOR?
Cities and towns, municipalities, counties...
- City safety-net
- Neighborhood Watch organizations
- Mountain rescue service
- Voluntary fire brigades
- Universities and campuses
- Tourist boards
- A public utility companies
Humanitarian organizations and associations that help people
- Red Cross and similar organizations
- Associations that help victims of violence, children and the elderly
- Associations of social workers
- Companies that have field workers
Sports federations, clubs and associations
- Sports federations and clubs
- Mountaineering and hiking associations and clubs
- Organizers of outdoor events and competitions
- Hospitals and health care institutions with patients in home care
- Homes for the elderly
- Resorts, hotels and camps
- Nautical tourism and yacht charter
- National and nature parks
Want to create your own group/network? Sign up at https://qdrome.com/