mySchüfi is the optimal digital addition for school projects. Pupils of all grades and school types as well as teachers are supported in the founding process of a student company or in the organization of the daily work. The German-language, free and ad-free app is clearly structured and easy to use.
Functions / That's all
• The ten-step startup process can start without registration. At each step, additional notes are listed. Links lead to worksheets or more detailed information materials.
• The app can be used by the entire student company. All team members access the self-created record of their own student company. The synchronization ensures the update. The data is stored on a server in Germany and can only be viewed by the respective student company.
• No personal data is collected for the registration of the student company by the project management, employees or customers.
• Nine tools are available to every registered student company. These can gradually be filled with your own data, such as office hours, products or responsibilities.
• The tools are linked by individual functions, but they can also be used independently.
• Daily or long-term tasks can be listed by priority, due date, employee name, or time spent.
• A calendar with day view shows the shifts or events with time and the assigned students.
• In the Warentool all products of the student company with picture and exact description, e.g. Size, color or warehouse location. If a minimum stock is deposited, an automatic entry takes place on the shopping list; if it has fallen below, it can be bought later.
• An income surplus bill is displayed from the entries in the cash register or bank book. So it can be checked immediately if the student company makes a profit.
• In the financial tool, there is an export function to a spreadsheet program, so that the numbers can also be prepared for a business report, for example to the Förderverein.
• If customers are to receive bonus points, they can be assigned or deducted in the bonus tool to registered customers during the sale.
• In order to be able to enter photos of goods, the app needs access to the gallery of the smartphone.
• In order to upload documents, the app requires access to documents on the smartphone.
• The app was developed in the project "Schülerfirma geht App" by six Brandenburg student companies. The project implementation is provided by the service center student companies of kobra.net GmbH in Potsdam. We have 15 years of experience in advising and accompanying student companies and their support with the development of diverse work materials. The Foundation "Specialists for Brandenburg" (IHK Chamber District West), the specialist network student companies of the German Children and Youth Foundation with funds from the Heinz Nixdorf Foundation and the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the State of Brandenburg have funded the app financially.
• We would like to further develop the app, e.g. for iOS and constantly improving, your experience is particularly important to us. For suggestions or problems write us: firstname.lastname@example.org or look in the menu for more contact options.