Vocabulary Trainer for Learning German: Learn to Speak German for Travel, Business, Dating, Study & School.
• Flashcard dictionary with German-English translations of 10,000 words.
• Fastest growing language course education app for mobile & tablet: 500,000 new users/month.
• 100% Free German lessons for beginners, advanced learners, adults and kids. Build a solid vocabulary in just 10 mins per day. Pioneering sleep learning function designed with leading researchers. Learn the most frequent German words and travel phrases quickly, before your holidays. Proven methodology for accelerated and stress-free learning of German. Over 10.000 words and phrases with images and quality audio. More than any other app! Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
It's 100% free. Give it a try and download now!
► 10,000 Flashcards containing German words and phrases and their English translation
► Listening-only mode included
► Accelerated learning method with spaced repetitions, based on the latest research for optimum memorization
► Quality audio pronunciation and images
► No internet connection required while learning (offline)
► From absolute beginners to advanced learners
► Adapts to mobile phones and tablets
► Sleep Learning: Learn German words while you sleep. Save hours of vocabulary study. Based on the latest academic research: http://www.languagecourse.net/sleeplearning_research_links
How does it compare to other language learning apps?
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
► More Words and Courses: Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
► Adjustable Learning Speed
► Accelerated Learning Methodology: Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity (superlearning).
► Add your own vocabulary lists: If you are taking a course at a school, university or private academy, you can add the words from your textbook and learn them here instead of looking them up in a dictionary.
Do not download this app if you want to learn grammar.
This app is designed for rapid learning of vocabulary and phrases.
For learning grammar thoroughly (such as tenses and verb conjugations) the best option is to attend a language course ideally in a country where the language is spoken. On our website http://www.LanguageCourse.net you can compare over 10000 reviews of language courses & programs worldwide. The best app is no replacement for a German course, but can help make the vocabulary learning part of any course so much easier.
Available Flashcard Language Course Lessons:
► Most Frequent Words in German
- Beginner A1 (500 words)
- Elementary A2 (501-1250)
- Lower Intermediate B1 (1251-2250)
- Upper Intermediate B2 (2251-3500)
- Advanced C1 (3501-5000)
► Dating Phrases
- Dating, Romance and Going Out
► Practise Business German
- Business Vocabulary
► Travel phrases
- Transportation & Direction
- Hotel / Accommodation
- Free time, Sports & more
- Eating out
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our forum: http://www.languagecourse.com/forum