★ Application contains more than 200 cameras (live images, webcams, CCTV)!
Cameras are grouped in groups so you can find cameras you need fast.
Some of the groups are:
Ohio, Cincinnati Traffic
Ohio, Cleveland Traffic
Ohio, Columbus Traffic
Ohio, Dayton Traffic
Ohio, Toledo Traffic
Cameras are mostly traffic but we have other types of cameras as well.
You can search for a group, or for camera inside selected group.
✔ App have widgets for cameras, so you can place some of the cameras you use the most on your home screen.
✔ You can play/stop/change camera directly from your home screen.
✔ You can mark cameras as favorite for fast access when you need it later.
✔ You can take image from any of camera with share button. Image will be saved on your SD Card and you can share it with any app that can share images.
✔ You can choose between 5 color schemes (Menu->Colors)
Named amongst the top 5 traffic apps to change your commute, Beat the Traffic is available for US and Canada. The sleek crowd-sourced traffic app makes your drive easier.
Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email specific to your routes.
See an incident? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature. For full app functionality, register a free account and personalize your app with routes and trips that matter to you.
- Full map view with real-time traffic flow, cameras and incidents
- Create a trip, for at-a-glance personalized traffic info on one screen
- Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email
- Share incidents with other commuters. ‘Shake to report’ allows your passenger to simply shake your device to report an incident along your route – notifying other drivers with images, etc.
- Regular route is the best recommended route for you. A ‘Smart Route’ will appear if we see that there is a better route available based on time and road conditions
Beat the Traffic is continually working to give you the best daily traffic app.
Send your feedback anytime to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear from you!
Like us on Facebook and follow us @BeatTheTraffic on Twitter.
This application will help present the pertinent information to the Individual / Provider or County Board.
Please let us know if there is anything you would like changed or added by emailing email@example.com.
This is the Ohio Turnpike Edition of Whizkeys TollRoads, optimized to run on all mobile devices (phones and tablets). You can run it mostly offline (you may need to navigate the maps ahead of time to cache the map tiles).
1. Complete toll rate information for all plaza combinations for all classes of vehicles, available fully offline
2. One glance information on distance from every toll and service plaza
3. Information on amenities available in service plazas
4. Map showing all plazas, distances and bearings
5. Tap on your location to get instant feedback on next toll and service plazas
6. Find out how much you will save by avoiding toll between frequently used plazas
7. Find out how much you save using Electronic toll (E-ZPass)
8. Full support for iPad/iPod (wifi-only devices may not give you very accurate location)
9. And more... just explore!
10. All this for 99c!
This app WILL SAVE YOU MONEY! Remember avoiding a toll road does not always save money because you may spend more on gas. This app will tell you exactly how much you will save by taking into account the extra distance you will travel. You will potentially save many times the price of this app in just one trip!
Whether you like it or not, many of our travels take us through toll roads. Some toll roads are just a simple "throw in some coins" type, and some are "spend big money" type. They are not the type of roads where you can make mistakes - if you miss your exit, you may end up having to spend more time and money for taking the next exit and coming back (and paying more toll, of course).
While navigation applications are great for finding toll avoiding routes, they are not very helpful once you are on the toll road. We decided to build a series of apps designed for specific US toll roads to address this problem. Whizkeys TollRoads are a set of simple easy to use applications that you can use while you are traveling or while you are researching potential alternatives for toll roads. Each app gives you a fully offline quick access to the toll rates, all exit and service plaza locations, and ROI (Return On Investment) calculations to show you how much you can save if you sign up for an electronic toll card. If you have Internet access, you can quickly look at an alternative toll-avoiding route and see how much that will save you (or not) after taking into account the additional driving time and mileage!
Please visit http://www.whizkeys.com for more information and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback!
Finally, please drive safely and do not try to manipulate this app while actively driving. Let a passenger work with the preferences, and happy travels!
This app includes the following features:
- Camera list based location
- Camera map view based upon location and click on the menu to select a different location.
- Traffic Map and Traffic Cameras Map
2013 LISTnet Long Island Software Award Winner
The Ohio Valley region is home to dozens of state parks, lakes, rivers, a national forest and small towns with one-of-a-kind shops and restaurants to explore.
Whether you plan to spend a quite afternoon canoeing, want to ride a zip line through the Hocking Hills or check out what some of our region's bigger cites have to offer, Go Ohio Valley will show you the way.
A search button on every page of the app can help you find what your looking for and category lists can sorted alphabetically or by location.
Having so much fun enjoying all the Ohio Valley Region has to offer that you suddenly realize you're hungry and tired? Use the app's Around Me to find the nearest restaurant and lodging and instantly link to the establishments' websites and phone numbers.
The app also makes it easy for you to share your Ohio Valley experiences with your friends and family with a postcard feature. Use one of your own photos or pick one of ours, choose a background, write and note and email your postcard or share on Facebook or Twitter.
Up to the minute parking availability is offered in Los Angeles, Hollywood, Boston, Venice Beach, Studio City, Indianapolis, Reno, Fort Lauderdale and Ellicott City MD, as well as at Clemson University and Oregon State University, with more on the way. To see a longer list, scroll below.
Features of Parker include:
- Find open parking spots, and even see on which side of the street you’ll find them
- Use filters to only show spots that meet your preferences. (No coins? Not a problem – we can show you where bills or credit cards are accepted; Need accessible parking? We can show you availability for that, too.)
- View prices, payment options, hours (i.e., street parking free after 7PM), and more
- One touch, turn-by-turn voice navigation quickly directs you to your preferred parking location
- Built-in timer reminds you when your meter is about to expire
- “Walk-to-Car” provides directions back to your car
- View traffic conditions en route to your destination
Up to the minute parking information for locations including…
Case Western Reserve University, OH
Ellicott City, MD
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Los Angeles, CA
New York City - The Bronx, Roosevelt Island
New Brunswick, NJ
Oregon State University
Redwood City, CA
San Carlos, CA
San Mateo, CA
Studio City, CA
University of Maryland, College Park
Venice Beach, CA
Learn what to look for, stay informed, and act on your intuition with the official See Something Send Something SAR app. For situations requiring an immediate response always call 911 or local police directly.