更多我的隨意窩教學請見： http://blog.xuite.net/xuite.net/xuite/63776932 ，如有使用上問題，請請撥打中華電信數據客服中心24小時服務專線：0800-080-412，由專人為您服務！
* Compose a post that you can save to draft or immediately publish
* Edit existing posts
* View list of your saved and published posts
* Switch account/blog if you have more than one
* Embed an image from the gallery, or, by taking a picture directly from the app
* Add labels to your posts
* Add location information
With the Blogger app for Android, you can quickly and easily publish posts to your blog wherever you are.
WordPress for Android supports WordPress.com and self-hosted WordPress.org sites running WordPress 3.5 or higher.
Visit the forums to get help with the app: http://android.forums.wordpress.org
• Share photos, gifs, video, music, quotes, chats, links, and text. Find and follow the things you love, and get all your latest news from your dashboard.
• Bonus: Add a 'create a post' widget to your home screen.
• Advanced controls: Save drafts, queue posts, customize tweets, and more!
• Messages: View and reply to messages.
• Multiple blogs: Seamlessly manage all of your blogs.
With the official Naver Blog app, you can check out real-time status of your blog and the latest updates from your neighbors. Also, you can easily publish posts with photos or location information. Naver Blog is just the right way to share your stories with the world!
1)Check out real-time status updates of your blog and any updated post from your neighbors
2)View enlarged photos on posts.
3)Enjoy lively communication with your neighbors. You can directly access your neighbors, read their latest updates, and leave short messages on the board.
4)Upload posts with photos or maps. You can save them even when you are offline!
5)Add a new blogger as your neighbor and accept anybody who wants to become one of your neighbors.
Thank you for using Naver apps. We will continue to improve our products and to provide up-to-date services.
In case a problem or an error occurs while using the app, please feel free to leave your inquiry on NAVER Customer Center (WEB: m.help.naver.com/mail.nhn, MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org) Please note that an accurate assessment and answer to your problem may not be possible if you do not provide us with a direct inquiry to the above Customer Center. Please understand that leaving us a feedback comment on the review board, while greatly appreciated, does not suffice as a direct inquiry.
Blog with simple Blogger client, create & edit posts on any of your blogs, create & delete comments.
Create draft posts.
Share your posts to Google+ (if installed) and other apps.
Add multiple images to your Blogger posts. Decide where in post your images should be placed.
Use simple "wikisyntax" like **bold**, __italic__, --strike--, ^^superscript^^ and [link text http://linkAddress] (for example [Blogger http://blogger.com] will create link to http://google.com with text Blogger.
Work with multiple blogs/Blogger accounts.
Save and Load your posts to and from SD.
Add information where you are to blog post.
Works extra well on all phones with physical keyboard.
(in case of problem, please contact with developer. Comment with info like "doesn't work for me" or similar will not help me to find solution for your problem, additionally I'm not able to answer for comment, so mail me, I will try to find solution).
If you are using 2-step verification you need to generate app specific password.
マイページ > ブログ設定 > 画像アップロード設定 > サムネイルの最大サイズ
- Multiple accounts
- Multiple blogs
- Tabbed Posts/Comments navigation
- Edit/Preview/Delete/Publish/View Posts
- View/Delete/Add Comments
- Add images to your posts (Local Images and Picasa)
- Common HTML tags (italic,bold,strike,paragraph,break,link) and common labels helper.
- Swipe between posts/comments, so it's possible to browse through them!
Some feedback is welcome =)
Currently only works with blogger (www.blogger.com)
With Blogaway for Android, you can publish to your blog in seconds. Write a few words, attach photos and videos from your phone, and Blogaway does the rest. Blogging has never been easier.
* Handles multiple accounts and blogs
* Read your blogs
* Add multiple photos and videos
* Add labels to your posts
* Add your location to your posts
* Rich formatting options
* Drafts auto saved locally
* Add a signature to be attached to your posts
* Manage your reading list by adding other blogger blogs
* Bookmark posts to read them later
* View comments on your posts
* Moderate comments (Approve, Mark Spam, Delete)
Use Pinterest to make meals, plan travel, do home improvement projects and more.
With Pinterest you can:
• Plan a project: Home remodels, garden redesigns and other DIYs
• Get creative ideas: Recipes to cook, articles to read, gifts to buy and ways to save money
• Explore a hobby: From comic art and camping, to woodworking and weaving
• Save travel inspiration: Outdoor adventures, family fun, road trips and more
• Find your style: Fashion, home decor, grooming tips and beauty inspiration
• Pin from your mobile browser: Save good things you find around the web
Tons of custom call blocker options like blocking calls from private & unknown callers, personal blacklist, Do Not Disturb mode, text SMS filter, Community Blacklist, block call log and more!
Call Control is full featured call blocker that's super easy to use and is a trusted call blocker by more than 10M users to block unwanted calls and texts. Calls are blocked silently without you ever knowing someone called!
- Powerful call blocker and blacklist (text SMS blocker too!).
- Block robocalls, telemarketers and other spammers automatically with our Community Blacklist feature.
- Enhanced Caller ID - Know who’s calling you even if you don’t have the number as a contact.
- Personal Blacklist - Block any phone number or area code, using wild cards and more.
- Block violators of the FTC/FCC Do Not Call list automatically.
- Free Reverse Lookup for spam callers to find out who called you.
- Do Not Disturb - Easily schedule when you don’t want to receive calls.
- Supports message blocking in all OS, including KitKat and Lollipop.
Join a community of over 10M people who trust Call Control to take back their phones.
- Blocked Calls Don't Ring! You choose what to do with blocked and blacklist calls:
- Pickup and Hangup / Disconnect.
- Send to voicemail.
- Mute ringer.
- Call waiting blocking supported*.
- Dialer – Call Control now supports making and receiving calls for a fully integrated experience.
- Messaging – Call Control supports text message blocking from your blacklist, even on KitKat!
- Personal Blacklist
- Block any phone number.
- Block any area code (i.e. 888, 800, 206).
- Wildcard blocking supported (i.e. 888-209-????)
- Block text, SMS, MMS and picture messages.
- Block Private & Unknown calls.
- Contacts Protection - Important calls from your contacts are never missed.
- Personal Allow List – The allow list let’s you receive phone calls from numbers that have been identified as spam by the community.
- Online Sync and Local Backup - backup of your personal lists in the Cloud so they are never lost.
- Do Not Disturb Mode and Scheduling.
How is Call Control different than all of those other "Call Blocker" apps?
When you install Call Control, you become part of a community of users who actively report spam call activity to block thousands of the most active spam callers instantly. We call it our Community Blacklist - and it's incredibly powerful. Our patent-pending technology analyzes massive volumes of call data and user reports to filter spam callers while making sure your important calls are not blocked. And by reporting spam calls you receive, you contribute to making Call Control more effective for everyone.
Call Control integrates with the FCC Do Not Call registry to make Call Control even more powerful to fight spam calls!
Automatic Spam Blocking with the Community Blacklist.
You’d have to enter thousands of numbers into other call blocker apps to match the power of Call Control! Call Control comes pre-loaded with a Community Blacklist that's generated from Community reports and Do Not Call complaints, blocking thousands of spam and unwanted calls / text messages right out of the box.
(1) Call Control requests the Camera permission to enable logging in and managing your settings online via QR code.
(2) Message blocking in Kitkat and Lollipop requires Call Control to become your default messaging app which is optional.
iParadox provides lots of functionality and information at your fingertips. The multi-lingual iParadox has an intuitive user-interface which enables you to easily connect to your security system and edit its settings. Great features include MultiSite and ByPass Zone tools.
Exclusive to iParadox for Android are the following exciting features:
- Vibrate or Sound upon alarm
- Portrait and landscape mode support
- Faster connection to site(s)
- Can run in background; allowing users to perform other tasks
- Zone view types for system/zone status and bypassed zones are remembered
- Can use a language that iParadox supports even if the device does not support it
- Faster/easier navigation between screens; user can tap on screen to go forward/backward instead of using button or keys
- More web-like interface with less dialog pop-ups
iParadox for Android is supported by Android V1.6 and higher, and is compatible with Paradox EVO192 (V2.20 or higher) and all MG5000, MG5050, SP4000, SP5500, SP6000, SP65, and SP7000 systems. Note that for iParadox to function properly, your security system must include the IP100 Internet Module V5.10 or higher or the IP150 Internet Module V1.0.
You can use iParadox for:
Security System Controls
- If you forget to arm the system before you leave, you can do it remotely
- To remotely disarm the system to allow service professionals to enter a property
- Receive automatic email notification if there is an alarm
- Receive notification when the system is disarmed, like when the kids arrive home from school
- See the current status of the alarm system
- See if any troubles have occurred in the system
…and so much more!
iParadox will not push alarm status notifications. In order to see if the system is in alarm, the iParadox app must be running.
See paradox.com for more information.
Main functions of 7Headlines:
My channel - Subscribe channels based on your interest
My reading – Save the articles you’re interested and read it during your spare time
My scratch book – Pin down and organize the articles that you’re interested
My subscribe – Subscribe scratch books that you favor
Channel settings – Add or delete channels based on your preference
For questions or suggestions, you may email: email@example.com
Download “Finding HAPPIX Girl APP” and enjoy easy picture shooting experience. You can browse all show girls’ photo album in this APP.