Download the conference mobile app for quick and easy access to the daily agenda, your personal itinerary, location and exhibit hall maps, and conference session evaluations.
With this app, you can take advantage of features that’ll help you make the most of your time and keep you informed with the latest information.
You can use this app for each of your association’s events. Because each event is different, your association can choose to enable some or all of these app capabilities:
* Itinerary Builder
* Appointment Scheduler
* Session Search
* Exhibitor Search
* Speaker Search
* Floor Plans
* Social Networking
* Event Alerts (push notifications require an active Google account on your device, or Android 4.0.4+)
The app’s data-syncing feature enables you to share your event information and itineraries across all of your mobile devices.
COST offers its members high quality education, including conferences, schools, regional meetings and special symposia, featuring the hottest topics, delivered by the nation's most recognized experts, at a price well below comparable programs. Attendees at our conferences find a relaxed atmosphere in which to network with professional peers, free from solicitation pressures by tax consultants. The majority of COST programs qualify with state boards of accountancy and state bar associations for continuing education credits.
The COST Event App enables attendees to make the most of a conference while staying up-to-date with the latest information.
The following features are conveniently accessible within the app:
• Conference Schedule
• Session Materials
• Attendee Roster
• Speaker Information
• Exhibitor Listing
• Meeting Space Floor Plan
• Twitter Feed
• Breaking Announcements
• and MORE...
Use this app for fingertip access to all the pertinent information for COST events.
REIT Investor App users can customize and build their own portfolios from more than 200 REITs listed. Users can also visit the REIT’s profile page within the App to view performance information, news and press releases, as well as follow links to company IR pages and websites for more information directly from the REITs themselves.
With the IBTTA Meetings app, you can:
* access the schedule of events for current, past and future meetings
* view event speakers and their bios
* build a custom event itinerary
* search and filter education sessions
* receive event alerts and notifications
* take and share session notes
* navigate the exhibit hall with the interactive floor plan
* schedule one-on-one meetings with the various exhibitors
* connect with other attendees
* view event and session specific Twitter streams
* and lots more!
With this app you can:
* Build a custom event itinerary
* Search & filter education sessions
* Receive event alerts (push notifications require an active Google account on your device, or Android 4.0.4+)
* Search & locate exhibitors
* Build a custom exhibitor list
* View the event Twitter stream
Make the most of your organization experience with the “go to” app for NCURA members.
With Collaborate, you can:
* Interact and collaborate with others in your field
* Build a network of your peers
* Share experiences and information
* Stay current with targeted news and information
Collaborate includes intuitive tools for you to:
* Search for relevant discussion content/threads
* Locate colleagues to add to your network
* Participate in multiple communities
* Forward resources to your peers
Collaborate Features include:
* Discussions & Communities
* People including Contacts Directory • Inbox • Events • Announcements & News
- Agendas with detailed session information
- Personalized itinerary builder
- Speaker details
- Session locations
- Exhibitor listings and floor plans
- Note taking capabilities
- Appointment creation options
- Real-time announcements
- Event Twitter feeds
One of PPA’s goals in creating theLoop was to foster a safe place for photographers to chat, share ideas and worries, and discuss sensitive topics like customer service, demanding clients and more. In theLoop, you can do that without the fear of potential customers reading over your shoulder—you have to log in as a member of PPA to access it in the first place!
• View all PTA Event apps in one place
• Create your own event schedule
• Connect with exhibitors and speakers
• Look up meeting area maps so you don’t get lost
• Join the conversation on Twitter while you’re in your sessions
And a bad internet connection won’t slow you down. After you download our app, you can access it offline.
With CFMA Events, you can:
Build a custom event itinerary
Search & filter education sessions
Receive event alerts
Record & share event notes
View event-specific Twitter streams
Tweet directly from the app
Search exhibitors & view booth locations on map
Learn about conference speakers