WikiBeam (formally Inja), our FREE reference app, is an exciting new way for you to locate, discover & interact with your friends and the world around you. We tap into your social networks like Facebook (use our Social button to login) and others (to be added soon). We model the social and physical world you live in, enabling a faster and more responsive mobile experience. We provide a combination of both SPATIAL and SOCIAL AWARENESS into the palm of your hands.
* WikiBeam utilizes VB Logic, a technology licensed by VirtualBeam.
* We create on-the-fly networks between friends, merchants or other business services.
* We offer a novel way to add depth of the internet to your immediate surroundings.
* Personal information is never shared with 3rd parties.
* Upcoming releases will provide more intuitive usability and innovative ways to use our technology platform on mobile devices.
* A spatial aware distributed mobile engine that can target ads and promotions REAL-TIME to users while offering additional services to Merchants.
* Our Association Engine enables targeted ads, learns user habits & provides improved analytics.
* More exciting features on the horizon....
All feedback or suggestions to help us improve the user experience is welcome. Please send your comments directly to email@example.com.
All users will be provided the opportunity to receive new revisions as soon as they are available to help test and validate new features and functions.
* We are low bandwidth so can provide faster results, while not requiring 3G or 4G to operate.
* Our app works in the US and within other countries where supporting geodata is available.
* We collect the user's phone number and device ID.
* All communication between your mobile device and our servers is never shared with 3rd parties.
* Low scaling costs.
* The design and operations of WikiBeam, the logic and the look and feel, are protected by US and International patents and trademarks.
If there are any questions about enabling other features through our mobile platform, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discover exciting opportunities coming soon.
This app will provide you with detailed information for NASSP events including the annual Ignite conference for principals and school leaders as well as the NASC and LEAD Conferences for school advisers and student leaders. Everything you need to make the most of your conference experience will be right at your fingertips including schedules, session information, speaker and exhibitor details, and more.
Whether you’re a high school principal, an NASC or NHS member, a school adviser, or any other school leader, this is a must-download app to ensure that you have a smooth and memorable experience at the event.
With CFMA Events, you can:
Build a custom event itinerary
Search & filter education sessions
Receive event alerts
Record & share event notes
View event-specific Twitter streams
Tweet directly from the app
Search exhibitors & view booth locations on map
Learn about conference speakers
• View all PTA Event apps in one place
• Create your own event schedule
• Connect with exhibitors and speakers
• Look up meeting area maps so you don’t get lost
• Join the conversation on Twitter while you’re in your sessions
And a bad internet connection won’t slow you down. After you download our app, you can access it offline.
With this app, you will be able to see all the events that Cornell Information Technology offers, as well as speakers, schedules, workshops, information on parking, maps, a search function, connect with social media and get event alerts. Personalize your event day at Cornell University, and have your schedule and itinerary sync across all of your mobile devices.
With this app, you can take advantage of features that’ll help you make the most of your time and keep you informed with the latest information.
You can use this app for each of your association’s events. Because each event is different, your association can choose to enable some or all of these app capabilities:
* Itinerary Builder
* Appointment Scheduler
* Session Search
* Exhibitor Search
* Speaker Search
* Floor Plans
* Social Networking
* Event Alerts (push notifications require an active Google account on your device, or Android 4.0.4+)
The app’s data-syncing feature enables you to share your event information and itineraries across all of your mobile devices.
REIT Investor App users can customize and build their own portfolios from more than 200 REITs listed. Users can also visit the REIT’s profile page within the App to view performance information, news and press releases, as well as follow links to company IR pages and websites for more information directly from the REITs themselves.
One of PPA’s goals in creating theLoop was to foster a safe place for photographers to chat, share ideas and worries, and discuss sensitive topics like customer service, demanding clients and more. In theLoop, you can do that without the fear of potential customers reading over your shoulder—you have to log in as a member of PPA to access it in the first place!
At your fingertips you can access:
• Full conference schedule
• Itinerary builder
• Session descriptions
• Speaker details
• Networking opportunities
• Event notifications
COST offers its members high quality education, including conferences, schools, regional meetings and special symposia, featuring the hottest topics, delivered by the nation's most recognized experts, at a price well below comparable programs. Attendees at our conferences find a relaxed atmosphere in which to network with professional peers, free from solicitation pressures by tax consultants. The majority of COST programs qualify with state boards of accountancy and state bar associations for continuing education credits.
The COST Event App enables attendees to make the most of a conference while staying up-to-date with the latest information.
The following features are conveniently accessible within the app:
• Conference Schedule
• Session Materials
• Attendee Roster
• Speaker Information
• Exhibitor Listing
• Meeting Space Floor Plan
• Twitter Feed
• Breaking Announcements
• and MORE...
Use this app for fingertip access to all the pertinent information for COST events.