o No user intervention necessary
o Simple user interface
o No Backup needed, auto-registration of deleted apps
o 24/7 Support
Please rate us!
Restore your Android's apps with a single click.
Deleted an app you purchased from the Android Market? Don't
remember what it was called? Don't want to waste time looking for it? You don't have to.
The Recycle Bin App logs which apps you deleted, you don't have to do anything to get this started. from the moment you download The Recycle Bin App, it will start logging (saving) the information of the apps you've deleted. The Recycle Bin does not save the apps themselves, but only the information of that app which includes a link to Androids Market.
One click and you have the app installed in your device.
In order to send files to the Recycle Bin, select the file you wish to delete in your preferred file explorer, then
select "Recycle Bin" in the "Open With", "Share it" or "Send To" menus. When you send a file to the Recycle Bin (via "Send To", "Share it" or "Open With"), it is automatically moved to the recycle bin app folder.
You can configure a list of folders and file types that are automatically watched in order to send to the recycle bin if you delete one accidentally.
If you need to permanently remove the file, you need to enter the Recycle Bin app and select "Permanently Delete The File".
If you need to restore the file, enter the Recycle Bin, then select restore. It is so easy!
If your file explorer supports it, you can send folders or multiple files to the Recycle Bin in a single selection.
In App Billing allows users to
Backup/restore app settings
IF THE APP DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR SOLUTION
For root users, this app allows you to create and automate CPU and GPU via the Profile manager.
For non root users, you're able to get information about the CPU (governor, speeds, etc).
You can define profiles which include:
- CPU governor
- Max CPU Frequency
- Min CPU Frequency
- CPU voltages for all frequencies (if kernel supports it)
- I/O Scheduler
- GPU frequencies and voltages (if kernel supports it)
- Charger voltages (if kernel supports it)
You can define profiles which are automatically activated on these conditions:
- Battery low
- High temperature
- Screen on/off
- Connected to PC
- Voice call started
Also, you can view CPU information, like duration of time CPU spends in specific state, governor max/min CPU speed and much more.
- Write external storage: To backup profiles
- Receive boot completed: To automatically start service on boot (enable in settings)
- Read phone state: To automatically detect voice call start/stop
- Internet: Added small ads (via Google Ads)
- Billing: For donation control (you can purchase PRO version inside the app)
If you have problems or issues with the app, please, send a logcat.
- Samsung Galaxy Note (N7000) with Android 4.1.2
- HTC Desire with CM7
- LG Nexus 4 (not rooted)
Free version includes Ads, it's limited to 3 profiles and isn't capable of making backup of your settings.
You can buy the full version inside the app in order to remove the Ads and get full app capabilities.
Please, before giving us low rating, contact us via email or post a comment with issues you have in the XDA thread.
In App billing allows users to
Unlimited number of profiles
GT Trash works just like the recycle bin on your mac, linux or windows desktop computer. Besides, data recovery is provided to recover data which are deleted before trash installed.
If you have any questions or suggestions when using GT Trash, please feel free to tell us:
• Save deleted files in the trash, you can recover them anytime you want.
• Data recovery is provided to recover deleted images, videos, audio, documents, SMS, contacts and more even through they were not in the trash.
• Uninstall apps, including user apps and system apps.
• You can erase deleted data to protect your privacy.
• Preview images, videos, audio and archives before they are recovered.
• Sort and search recovered files.
• No network connection, safe and easy to use.
• No need to root your phone, if your phone has been rooted, you can enjoy a better experience.
MY FILES is:
- Best Gui Ever.
- Awesome like Android.
- Every Version Compatible.
- Supports USB Devices for USB supported android devices.
- File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, - Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
- Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your .
- Shows thumbnails for APKs and images.
- Text viewers and editors.
- More features included, and more to come.
Coming soon in
- GMail Integration
- Unzipping Functionality
- Multi select
- More awesomeness
Follow us on Twitter: http://WWW.twitter.com/MRALABS
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1480358342184119
Thank you everyone for all the positive feedback. YOU are awesome! :)
- Clear UI
- Multiple selection, Open with..., Send
- Create empty directory/file
- Copy, Move, Paste, Rename and Delete operations
- Properties of one or more items
- Image thumbnails, APK icons
- System Info (internal extension)
- Battery Info
- Text Editor
Application is AD supported.
If you have any problem or question about application, please use contact e-mail first.
Thank You for using fileman.
Featuring advanced functionality like snoozing emails, scheduling email for later, response tracking, and more, Boomerang is the mail client you've been dreaming about. These features, combined with an intuitive gesture system and eye-catching design, make Boomerang the best way to access Gmail and Exchange messages on your phone.
If you are having trouble with the app, please EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you get things running. It is much easier to troubleshoot via email than via a bad review!
------ Features ------
- Boomerang to a location **NEW**
- Inbox Widget and Unread Count 1x1 Widget **NEW**
- Support for Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013 **NEW**
- Now available in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese **NEW**
- Push notifications
- Support for "Send as" feature
- Account specific themes
- Customizable intuitive multi-gesture support
- Tablet optimized layouts
- Snooze email messages
- Schedule messages to be sent later
- Track responses to the emails you send
- Search through all your messages across all Gmail and Exchange folders
- Access to all labels
- Multi-select messages/Bulk select messages
- Multi-account support with easy account switching
- Integration with your phone contacts for auto-complete
- Email signatures
- View and Include Attachments
- Infinite scrolling in Inbox
- Ability to view and edit drafts
- Auto-complete email addresses as you type
----- FAQs -----
What email providers can I use with Boomerang?
Boomerang now works with Microsoft Exchange accounts! It also works with Gmail, Google Apps accounts. We are working on support for Yahoo, and other providers, but for now, Boomerang is compatible with Gmail, Google Apps and MS Exchange accounts.
Can I use Boomerang with my Google Apps email address?
Absolutely, you can use Boomerang with Google Apps accounts. Just install the app and sign in with your Google Apps email address, and everything should work. If you have trouble, please email us and we will help you configure your Google Apps settings to work correctly with the app.
How is Boomerang different than the Gmail app or stock email app?
The Boomerang app is more powerful than the included Gmail and other email apps. It provides features that the Gmail app does not. Additional features :
• snooze email messages
• schedule messages to be sent later
• track responses to your emails
• use swipe gestures in Inbox view
Is Boomerang localized for non-English languages?
Boomerang is currently localized in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese. Please visit our suggestion forum and add any other languages! http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com
----- Upcoming Features & Known Issues ------
• IMAP (Yahoo Mail, Rackspace, etc) support
• Offline support
>>> If you want to suggest new features, improvements or report existing bugs and issues, please go to http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com <<<
----- Testimonials ------
“More than a clever reminder system, the app uses gesture controls (swipe right to archive, left for snooze and other options) and can schedule outgoing emails, too.” -Engadget.com
“Boomerang allows users to schedule messages to send at a predetermined date and time, or "boomerang" them back into their inbox if there's no reply or if a message requires follow-up.” -AndroidPolice.com
“The app offers a few options above and beyond what Google’s offering provides. In addition to being able to schedule emails, you can also snooze received messages and track responses to emails you’ve sent.”
"It's not easy to beat the built-in Gmail app, but Boomerang manages to pull it off pretty well." -Lifehacker.com
Note: We ARE NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Gmail, Google, or Microsoft, though we are glad to be part of their ecosystems!