If you are a teacher who already uses Prográmame-UDIS from recursoseducativos.net, you will now be able to access it in any way you prepare and plan for your teaching practice in the classroom.
In addition, you will also be able to use it from your smart watch with wearOS, regardless of whether you use an Android phone or an iPhone with it.
From the watch version you will be able to:
- See the list of the class diary for the chosen week on the mobile, being able to postpone what you want and add a new one to the postponed week.
- See the list of students in the chosen group on the mobile, being able, for each one of them, to write down absences, punctuality, add anecdotes and meetings.
- See the list of upcoming appointments and notes that you have included in your agenda.
You will only have to scan the QR code that will appear on the watch with the Programáme-UDIS application on your mobile, and they will be synchronized.
From the APP for your mobile or tablet of prográme-UDIS you will be able to:
- Navigate between the different folders you have created in the online application, both your own and shared, within the 4 educational stages covered.
- Visualize the elements of the different UDIS that you have created in each folder.
- Put into practice the weeks of your class diary, as you will be able to see what you have planned for each session. The corresponding section will automatically be placed on the current day of the last week created.
- You will be able to postpone those sessions that you do not have time to carry out in the classroom, and they will be automatically saved in a new hidden week available from the online application, so that you can add them in the following week.
- You can keep track of your groups of students: control and manage student absences, write anecdotes and notes of meetings with families, all this directly from the App.
- You will be able to see the evolution of student absences, synchronized with the online classroom calendar available on the web. You can also modify and add them directly from the App.
- Add grades and annotations, for each student, in the tests you have established in the "teacher's notebook" in the online application.
- Change each student's photo using the device's camera or an image from the gallery.
- Generate in pdf the profile of the area, competence, tables for the programming in the curriculum of each folder.
- Read your students' QR codes (generated on recursoseducativos.net) to access their cards directly.
- Use an annotation diary, with the Galician school calendar already loaded, in which you can also include handwritten annotations with a Stylus (only for tablets)
In the version for Android Auto, you will be able to see the centers that you have marked as favorite and your center, in the "app center finder" section, as well as the centers near your location
Remember that to use this application you need to have a user and password (free registration) on the website www.recursoseducativos.net.