The My FLP Application is available to all current members of Firearms Legal Protection. Sign in with your email address and password to view all content!
This application empowers the CCW (concealed or open carry permit) holder by giving you the direct information that you need to follow the maze of arcane, complicated, and dissimilar gun laws in each state and in each situation. It provides all this information with an easy-to-use User Interface. Laws are updated monthly or more frequently!
This application comes with many features for current Firearms Legal Protection members:
• Instant updates downloaded to your device with the laws change! Auto-update now available!
• Individual laws for each state and U.S. territory stored on your phone
• Updates reciprocity information for each license.
• State Laws in each category (Transporting Firearms w/o license, Places Off-Limits for license-holders, State Preemption, Duty to Inform, "No Guns" signs Force of Law, New / Renewal Licenses, Open Carry, Parking Lot Storage, Magazine & Tactical Rifles, Use of Force & Duty to Retreat, Restaurants Serving Alcohol, Roadside Rest Areas, State & National Parks, State & National Forests, Wildlife Management Areas)
• Includes Federal Laws, airplane/train, and Indian Tribal Laws
• Save your licenses / permit info
• Contact directory of state officials
• All information available offline (no active internet connection needed)
This application is ad-free. No annoying advertisements or messages.
Disclaimer: If unsure about legality of carrying or transporting in specific location or situation, contact local law enforcement or legal counsel. Laws change frequently and are subject to interpretation. This application implies no warranty and does not constitute legal advice. By using this app, you agree to hold the app authors and owners harmless and without liability. Official versions of all laws are held by each state. You are responsible for abiding by all applicable laws. Please see full Disclaimer on Developer Website and within app.