LinuxMCE QOrbiter extends control of your home to your Android device. Allowing control for lights, media, telecom, security and climate all from your phone, its beyond the traditional 'Universal Remote' Find out more about LinuxMCE by visiting our website!
i2 Control V2.2 is a powerful solution that turns your Android device into a convenient and reliable panel for controlling any Automation System, AV equipment and Media Servers with full 2-way communication.
With the help of i2 Control V2.2 you can control lighting, climate, curtains, security systems, Audio/Video equipment and any other equipment through TCP/IP, RS232, IR.
Supported automation systems:
• HDL BusPro
• Global Cache'
• Phillips HUE
i2 Control entirely meets requirements of both Residential and Commercial Automation markets.
- PIN-Access (up to 4 levels)
- MxPeg (Mobotix) support
- IP cameras (Support of H.264/mpeg4)
- Encrypting.irpz file
- Remote project update via HTTP and HTTPS
- Retina projects work faster
- QR codes reading
- New IR Database from Global Caché
- Integration with gyroscope, GPS, compass, accelerometer, etc.
• iRidium GUI Editor:
- Creation of truly unique and beautiful GUIs
- Ready GUI templates
- ToolsPanel for fast project creation
- Base of preconfigured Devices
iRidium mobile provides you with the powerful tool - iRidium Driver Development Kit. It is a package of development tools which enable you to create a driver for controlling any equipment. It includes the Data base Editor, iRidium Java Script, iRidium API, instructions for writing drivers and examples of writing drivers.
How to use i2 Control V2.2?
1. Install iRidium Transfer and GUI Editor on your Windows 7/8 PC
2. Set up i2 Control App on your Android device
3. Create your own GUI or adjust a ready GUI template using iRidium GUI Editor
4. Upload your interface onto Android device using iRidium Transfer
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
For more information visit iRidiummobile.net
For support please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Crestron Mobile keeps you connected to the home and office when you’re on the go. Communicating via 3G or Edge cellular network (or Wi-Fi), you can view room and device status and adjust climate, lighting and security control features. (Required control module must be uploaded to the Crestron control system the by an authorized dealer)
Crestron Mobile talks directly to the home control system without third-party software or external servers.
This is a remote control for Home Climate Control system.
Requires DIY Zoning software and hardware installed.
Read more at http://www.homeclimatecontrol.com/android
NOTE: this app has been replaced by https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.sf.dz4.android.remote