With the help of i2 Control V2.2 you can control lighting, climate, curtains, security systems, Audio/Video equipment and any other equipment through TCP/IP, RS232, IR.
• HDL-BUS Pro
Supported Media Servers:
i2 Control V2.2 entirely meets requirements of both Residential and Commercial Automation markets.
• Creation of truly unique and beautiful GUIs
• Ready GUI templates
• Base of preconfigured Devices
• RGB Control
• Integration with gyroscope, GPS, compass, accelerometer, etc.
• GUI auto switch between Portrait and Landscape modes
iRidium Mobile provides you with the powerful tool - iRidium Driver Development Kit. It is a package of development tools which enable you to create a driver for controlling any equipment. It includes the Data base Editor, iRidium Java Script, iRidium API, instructions for writing drivers and examples of writing drivers.
How to use i2 Control V2.2?
1. Install iRidium Transfer and GUI Editor on your Windows XP/7/8 PC
2. Set up i2 Control App on your Android device
3. Create your own GUI or adjust a ready GUI template using iRidium GUI Editor
4. Upload your interface onto device using iRidium Transfer
For more information visit iRidiummobile.net
For support please contact us at email@example.com
This is a remote control for Home Climate Control system.
Requires DIY Zoning software and hardware installed.
Read more at http://www.homeclimatecontrol.com/android
NOTE: this app has been replaced by https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.sf.dz4.android.remote