Lockscreen playback controls
Notification playback controls
Now playing notification within the app for quick access
Bluetooth playback (A2DP)
Bluetooth metadata (AVRCP)
Improved quality of playback while streaming
Improved offline browsing
Enhanced playback settings
Expanded search settings
Support for more servers
Revamped UI workflow
Pull down to refresh
High quality album art
Now playing indicator on all activities. This gives quick access to play/pause the track. Clicking on the album art takes you directly to the album. Clicking on the notification will take you to the "Now Playing" activity. Swiping down on the notification will hide it until the next playback change. Swiping left/right will go to previous/next track in the playlist. This notification can be disabled in settings.
Features Specific to Subsonic API 1.7.0 and higher:
Genre support (Subsonic 4.8+)
ID3 tag method support
Starred album support
Starred song support
Alphabetical by artist
Alphabetical by album
ChromeCast for audio (both online and offline)
Browse by tags or by folder structure
Lockscreen controls (ICS+)
Gapless Playback (JB+)
Manage/Listen to Podcasts (And auto sync new podcasts)
Better offline support (cached playlists, search, etc...)
Better Bluetooth controls (works with more devices, sends metadata on devices which support it)
Better Shuffle (size of playlist option + by year, genre, etc...)
Quick add/remove songs to playlist
Pause playback when other apps request audio focus (navigation, etc)
Stuttering playback fixes for the users who were effected by it
Option to gather logs and send them via email for newer versions of Android which don't allow 3d party apps (ex: alogcat) to gather other apps logs anymore.
Drag and Drop songs to rearrange your playlist on the Now Playing tab
Random minor improvements
The code for this project are released under the GPL and are available on Github: https://github.com/daneren2005/Subsonic:
Note: The permission to read system logs is only for the option to send logs via email (which you have to explicitly click and then send) and isn't used anywhere else.
This app lets you choose from and listen to the streaming audio available from Subsonic Radio on your Android device.
Note regarding mobile data usage: Streaming music for a long time over your 3G/4G mobile network can use a lot of data. If your mobile data usage is capped or you have problems connecting when on a 3G/4G connection, you may want to consider connecting to a wi-fi network before playing a stream.
It is a fork of the original subsonic android client and adds some new enhancements.
Madsonic is a music streaming app (with no ads!). Use it to connect to your own Remote Streaming Server and listen to your music wherever you go! Songs are cached for playback to save your mobile bandwidth and to make them available when you have no Mobile Connection!
In order to use all Features in the Client you must use the Madsonic server. (http://madsonic.org)
The following features have been implemented:
Artist/Album/Songs Display Count Settings
new search suggestion provider,
Use Roboto Thin font (API 16+),
support serverside Lyric API 1.10.2,
support installation on Google TV,
deep App Linking/Redirector,
add Lockscreen Widget,
add Theme Flawless,
add Album Star Button,
add Album Share Button,
Lock screen controls
Better Playlist Support
Better Bluetooth Support
Add/Remove Songs to Playlist
Stuttering playback Fix
Support Gapless playback
Support Drag&Drop on Playlist
Rework Imageloader, better caching
some Theme tweaks
Support up to 10 Server Entries
import Server Settings from XML File
Default Option for Videoplayer intern/extern
small Bug Fixes/Changes from User Reports
new added Songs,
last played Songs,
All Artists View
Genre Artists View
Starred Artists View
Hot Rated List
Starred song support
Starred album support
Alphabetical by artist
Alphabetical by album
Flawless Fullscreen Theme
Light Fullscreen Theme
Pink Fullscreen Theme
Dark Fullscreen Theme
Holo Fullscreen Theme
Red Fullscreen Theme
More Feature will come ...
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
Q. Can I get Poweramp v1.4 look?
A. You can download "Poweramp Classic Skin" on Market.
Frequently asked questions are available at http://www.jrtstudio.com/RocketPlayer/FAQ
This free Android media player contains key features focused on streamlining your music player interaction including:
- Personalize your look with themes
- Stream music to your Chromecast
- Control sound with 5 band graphic equalizer (Android 2.3+)
- Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, podcasts, folders, composers, videos and playlists
- Video browser and player
- Play or shuffle by albums, artists, genres, songs, podcasts, folders, composers, videos and playlists
- Batch operations for optimizing your library
- Display embedded lyrics support
- Remove unused media tabs
- Edit tags
- Programmable sleep timer
- Create and edit playlists within the player
- Create dynamic “Live List” playlists based on rules
- Fade in and out when playing and stopping songs
- Controllable lockscreen
- Bookmark podcasts
- Customize the default action for different categories
- Add music up next, like in iTunes
- Control your music with 4x1 and 4x2 widgets
- Support for most scrobbling apps
When combined with iSyncr, an app for syncing your iTunes music with your Android device, Rocket Player allows you to:
- Sync new playlists and playlist changes back to iTunes
- Sync podcast bookmarks to and from iTunes
- Sync song ratings to and from iTunes
- Sync video play counts
To take your music listening to the next level, upgrade Rocket Player with the Rocket Player Premium Unlocker. The Premium version unlocks the following features:
- Support for even more audio formats: Apple Lossless (alac), True Audio (tta), APE (ape), Musepack (mpc),Waveform Audio File (wav), Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac), WavePack (wv) and Windows Media Audio (except lossless and copy protected) (wma)
- Download album art
- Customize sound using a 10 band graphic equalizer
- Limit distortion and clipping with limiter
- Assign an equalizer preset to a song, genre, playlist, artist, album, or podcast
- Right/Left balance control
- Replay Gain
- Gapless playback
- Variable playback speed for podcasts
- Variable playback speed for music
- Marked gapless albums in iTunes will play gapless when used with iSyncr
- Start/stop time from iTunes is used when used with iSyncr
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
Want to help translate to your language?
App updates and Giveaways!
Follow us on
© 2014 JRT Studio LLC | iSyncr is a trademark of JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Multiple formats support: ape, flac, m4a, mpc, ogg, tta, wma, wv, mp3, wav.
- Powerful tag scanner, fixed encoding troubles
- Without ad
- 10 band eq, Bass boost, Treble boost, balance.
- Sleep timer
- Last fm scrobbler
- Absolutely free.
- Browse your music library and playlists (delete, edit, create).
- Playback of folders.
- Gorgeous design.
- Ability to edit the tags.
- Two lock screen widget widget and four desktop.
- Rating system.
The great interface allows quick and easy music browsing based on artists and albums. The n7player music player is also great in playing audio from folder, playlists or using lockscreen or music widget.
Bass boost & 10 band equalizer (5 band on Android 2.3-4.1) will help you achieve the best sound quality.
"n7player makes browsing your own library and finding music to listen to fun again."
Main features of n7player Music Player:
- Plays music files: mp3, mp4, m4a, ogg, wav, 3gp, mid, xmf, ogg, mkv(4.0+), Free Lossless Audio Codec - flac (3.1+), Apple Audio Codec - aac (3.1+), Windows Media Audio - wma (supported on selected devices)
- DLNA / UPNP and Chromecast media support via Tosster Cast (can wirelessly stream music to your HiFi, Smart TV, game console or PC/Mac)
- 10 band graphic equalizer (+preamp) on Android 4.1+, 5 band equalizer on Android 2.3+
- Bass Boost, treble boost, volume normalization and sound virtualization (SRS/Dolby Surround) (2.3+)
- 8 Built-in equalizer presets and custom presets
- Downmix to mono, left/right balance control (4.1+)
- Unique multi-touchable OpenGL user interface, perfect to present your CD collection
- Album art downloading (manual & auto)
- Gapless playback
- Tag editor
- File and folder music player, support for 3rd party file browser (ES, Solid Explorer, Astro...)
- Own media library, play your music by: albums, artists, genres, songs, folders and playlists
- Dynamic queue, add track as next (as in iTunes)
- Expandable playback notification
- Different visual styles available via themes & skins
- Lyrics support, using the embedded track lyrics & musicXmatch plugin
- Playlist support: m3u, m3u8, pls, system, Google Play Music. User can create and edit playlists within the player
- Sleep timer
- Scrobbling Last.fm
- Wired & Bluetooth A2DP headset support with customizable headset buttons
- Swipe to next/prev track gesture support
- Customizable lockscreen (ICS or our own)
- Share sounds via Facebook, Google Drive and other
- Rich customization and settings to suit every audiophile.
Advanced audio processing, folder browser and tag editor will be locked after 7 days of trial. Further access to these modules will require fee. License key for the these features of n7player Music Player is available on the market & via in-app payments.
Reading sensitive log data permission is required only to provide more information in case of application crash when user decides to send log to developers.
Coarse location permission is required by ads. DLNA, UPNP and Chromecast features are available when Tosster Cast DLNA / UPNP Player is installed in the system.
Updates, beta & free giveaways:
iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Music Pro is small, but with powerful music play control, it's the best music player for your android phone.
You can manage your musics easily, Music pro will guide you easy to find all the music in your phone.
This music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure.
Also, you can select more than 6 desktop widgets to easy control the music play.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1,2x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2).
* LOCK SCREEN widgets supported, no necessary open the app to control your music play now.
* Notification STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song
* Create playlist SHORTCUTS.
* Music Library wide SEARCH.
* OpenGL based cover art animation
* High level of customization via settings
* Tag editor
* Headset/Bluetooth Controls
Formats supported: mp3, ogg, flac, wma, wav, m4a, mp4 (provided that your phone supports these formats).
Widgets only work if the app is installed on internal storage. If the app is on external storage like a SD card, the widget dissapears.
... and many other features to discover !
This app is based on vanilla code.
vanilla code: https://github.com/kreed/vanilla
Copyright (C) 2012 Christopher
The premium version natively includes:
-BASS BOOST: to boost the volume of your bass like never before!
-“SAVE” option to record your customized frequency presets
-Possibility to edit and/or delete your presets
-“FADE”: to ensure a smooth string of music
-“DUALSCREEN” option to display your equalizer on a second screen
-5 bands equalizer (from low bass to highs)
-Audio player (directly available in the app)
-Unlimited access to your native music library (you can order your songs by album/title/artist or playlist)
-Background play mode (to keep playing your songs while you consult other apps or while your device is in stand-by mode)
-Music search available
-10 equalizer presets based on different music genres
-Double-clic option to quickly and easily reset the volume of the frequency filters
-Visible music progress bar
-“Repeat” function to keep listening to your songs over and over again (3-status button: repeat one song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition)
-“Shuffle” function: plays your songs in a random order
-Media Bass volume control
-Vintage and refined design
-Professional sound rendering
-Simple and friendly user interface
-Visualizer window: one audio spectrum animation is provided with the app (like on the former Windows Media Player). You can display the visualizer in full-screen.
Exclusive options to discover:
-VISUALIZER to give birth to your sound: watch the sound move directly from your mobile, the way one used to with Windows Media Player
Boost and improve your sound quality and volume thanks to Equalizer+! Equalizer + is both a music track player and a frequency equalizer. Access your own music library directly from the app. Set the frequencies you like for your songs and save your presets. Equalizer + enables you to control 5 different band frequencies. Adjust each filter to bring out the best in your music. More to the mow frequency filters, you’ll have the possibility to amplify even more your bass sounds thanks to the Bass Booster option. Finally, you’ll be able to visualize your sound thanks to a spectrum analyser, directly available from the app.
Rediscover your music thanks to the new equalizer app! Plug in your headphones or turn your speakers on, and listen to your songs as if you were in a studio. Enjoy volume at its best! There’s nothing like a good equalizer to boost your parties or just boost your music listening experience.
The available presets are:
The latest versions can be downloaded from 48dreams.com
Widgets: 2X1 2X2 4X1 4X2 4X4 5X1
Why did you choose this player?
- It's free.
- You store a pause in any file.
- The player knows where he was stopped.
- A lot of widgets.
- There are previewed.
- There is a sleep timer.
- The ability to search for skins on the Internet.
- There is an equalizer.
- Ability to save playlists.
- Pause button during a call.
- Pause at the time of speech recognition.
- Ability to toggle songs with the volume keys.
- Ability to start playing when the headset.
- There is internet radio.
- Support for Cyrillic.
- Ability to customize the headset button.
- Tag editor.
- Support for M3U.
- Search for lyrics online.
- Translation for the lyrics.
- There is visualization.
- Auto Pause saving the files longer than 15 minutes.
- There is a slide show of all pictures to the music.
- Ability to split files.
- Support for cloud storage Yandex.Disk
Currently supports the following formats:
.mp3 .ogg .3gp .wav .mp4 .m4a .mid .xmf .mxmf.rtttl .rtx
.ts (Android 3.0+) .aac (Android 3.1+) .flac (Android 3.1+) .mkv (Android 4.0+)
- Change the audio settings: It is necessary to adjust the volume.
- Read the identifiers of the state and the phone: It is necessary to pause when a call.
- Key lock for the lock screen.
- Permission to record with microphone for visualization.
• Visualizes whatever music or sound is coming from any other app.
• Dramatically displays artist name and track name for most popular music players.
• Extensive color and shape options to tweak
• Save your settings as themes, and use the included Tasker / Locale plugin to load any of your saved themes in response to almost anything you can imagine.
• Glistening particles keep the screen alive with motion even when music isn't playing (can be turned off)
• Shortcut button to link to your favorite music player, as well as built-in play/pause/last/next controls for whichever music player app is running.
NOTE FOR GALAXY OWNERS: If it doesn't react to music, see the free app, Tunnel Blocker.
NOTE FOR NEXUS OWNERS: On some devices, mostly Nexus brand, audio from OpenSL-based players won't visualize. These include but are not limited to: Poweramp, jetAudio, WinAmp, PlayerPro with DSP pack installed, Rocket Player Premium, GoneMad, and Neutron. If you run into this problem, I apologize! Please email me and I will refund you.
Audio from any app will be displayed, but only the following are known to also show meta data. Additionally, more may work if they have an option to turn on scrobbling. Email me if you'd like to see meta data from an app that isn't supported yet. Unforunately, this is not yet possible with iHeartRadio or DoubleTwist.
• Google Music
• The built-in HTC and Samsung music players
• Amazon MP3
• MIUI player
• Real Player
• PowerAmp (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm in settings)
• GoneMAD (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm or ScrobbleDroid in settings)
• BubbleUPnP (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm and have Simple Last.fm Scrobbler installed)
• Rocket Music Player (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm, not Official Last.fm)
• Any media players that support Simple Last.fm Scrobbler or ScrobbleDroid.
• The built-in pre-Ice-Cream-Sandwich SonyEricsson music player
Why try another music player when you've seen them all, and you use a better one anyway? Well - you haven't seen a music player like this. And believe me - mine's much bigger than yours!
Forget screenshots, watch it move!
- Gapless playback on Jelly Bean!
- Standard audio controls: bass boost, equalizer, virtualizer (audio widening), etc.
- Unlimited number of equalizer presets, each preset can be calibrated via automatic room correction or audiogram-style calibration for headphones
- Different sound profiles for dock/car/headphones
- Replaygain support
- Replay all media format supported by your Android version: mp3, flac, vorbis
- Viper Audio equalizer supported where available
- Experimental FFMpeg playback engine. Tested with: MP3, OGG, MPC, WMA, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MP4.x. APE broken.
Media management features:
- Full id3v2 and VORBISCOMMENT reading and writing
- Browse your collection faster than ever - see it on a 2D pinch-to-zoom-able matrix with customizable axii
- Were you missing AlbumArtist tag? Well - not anymore. Group your media by artist, album, album artist, year or genre.
- Quckly sweep between records in selected artist's discography
- Picking from zoomable matrix too fancy? Choose your tracks the way geeks do it, from your own directory structure, with neat file system browser
- Browse your tracks by rating, date of listening, date of adding to library, or playcount, with neat flow-style interface
- Synchronize your music tags to MusicBrainz either automatically or by scanning barcode from your original CD (in your face, MediaMonkey)
- Automatic album art downloading
- Don't like the album art XenoAmp's fuzzy logic picked? No prob - you can always choose a better one manualy
- Index and play your cifs media to create a real audio station for your home (WIP)
- Browse and create playlists from files on your SMB network (WIP)
- Edit tags for a bunch of tracks or mass edit by template (WIP)
- Outside of XenoAmp: click a file in ES Explorer, Total Commander, Solid Browser or Whatever File Browser and voila: you've created a playlist from current directory contents!
- "native" XenoAmp Playlists are kept in m3u8 with absolute paths
- manage .nomedia files inside xenoamp browser
- You can't get more minimalist. Unless you turn off your display.
- No standard Android widgets, handling the player is just touch or sweep. Draw a circle for volume up/down.
- Managing playlists is no more a pain, you can EASILY (and I mean in a snap) create, delete and rename playlists, switch between them, append them with tracks based on any tag.
- Click playlist entry to play, drag to move up/down, sweep to delete.
Bits and pieces:
- Supported music services: Subsonic, Google music, Dirble radio directory (was: Shoutcast)
- Browse, bookmark and search tracks in each of the services
- Scrobble to last.fm and libre.fm (scrobbling via wonderful "A simple last.fm scrobbler" - get it on the Market)
- Browse into M3U, M3U8 and PLS, and recursively into playlists inside them
- M3U* and PLS handle local, HTTP, Subsonic, DLNA (UPnP) and SMB entries
- Browse and search 8Tracks
- Player reacts to audio jack, incoming calls, respects Android audio focus and media button interfaces.
- Displays lyric via Lyrics Wiki.
- Minimalistic home screen widgets, currently 1x1, 4x1 and 4x2
- Respects .nomedia
- Most features working on Gingerbread (API 10), could probably be made to work on Froyo (they used to, but since all my friends migrated to GB I can't say if it is still working)
- Low end machines supported, working fluently on HTC Touch Pro2 (and that's a 528 Mhz CPU!). OK, not enough memory to display covers, but still usable.
- Sleep timer
- Voice commands
- Remote control via web interface
- Probably a lot more bits and pieces I forgot - all this in one bundle!
Please try the free version first to check if it works.
Bass Booster Pro is a standalone app, so you should uninstall the free version to avoid conflicts.
★ Unlimited custom presets
★ Homescreen widget (2x1)
★ Homescreen shortcut (see below)
★ Start on phone boot
★ Preset auto-detection (see below)
★ Automatic preset on incoming call/SMS
★ 4 themes
★ Music visualizer
★ Reverb (in Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
★ 20 built-in presets : More Basses, Improve quality, Electro, Techno, Dubstep, Dance, Pop, Rock, Metal, Reggae, Rap, R&B, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latino, Acoustic, Classical, Party, Voice Boost, Volume Boost. (included in the free version)
This feature allows you to create a 1x1 homescreen shortcut that'll change Bass Booster settings in one click without even opening the app ! (see screenshots)
This feature allows presets to be automatically adjusted according to the music that is being played. Let's say that you're listening to some Alternative Rock music, by default, Bass Booster will automatically choose the Rock preset, but if you create a custom "Rock" preset, yours will be selected.
But it goes even further ! For example, you could create a "Punk Rock" preset and a "Hard Rock" preset and they would be automatically selected. (Android 2.3.3+)
You can also create a preset specifically for a song, album or artist and it will be auto-detected next time you play a matching song.
Auto-detection requires to use :
- A compatible player
- Locally stored and tagged audio files
Players that support auto-detection :
- The stock player by Google
- Google Play Music
- Player Pro (recommended)
- JetAudio Player
- Rocket Music Player
- NRG Player
- Music Folder Player
- TTPod Music Mod
- ³ (Cubed)
- DoubleTwist (enable Last.FM scrobbling in DoubleTwist)
- Winamp (enable Scrobbling and install the Last.FM app)
This list is not complete : other media players may work.
If your player doesn't work, try to enable Last.FM Scrobbling in the settings of your media player. For Winamp and some others players, you have to install Last.FM. If it still doesn't work, drop us a mail !
- Receive messages : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming SMS.
- Read phone state : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming call.
- Read external storage : Needed for preset auto-detection on some devices
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself ! Do not listen at full volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely !
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :
Please feel free to give us your inputs so we can update the app accordingly.
Simply search and listen to music from SoundCloud directly on your android device. This is a simply music streaming app with no complicated and resource consuming features.
We have created a responsive design, so one app fits all devices.
- Search tracks, sets, artists and users
- Listen Stations (tracks) created by users
- Browse user's tracks, sets,
- Playback control
- Low battery consumption
- Low data usage
This is a 2 click app, Click “Search” and Click on the “track” you want to listen too. Done!
Get Music Stream now at no charge. Music Stream, Streaming made easy...
Yashmin is a beautiful live visualization model. It dances during the music play on dancing floor with animated colorful customize-able background.
After installation application icon will not be visible in app list on device. Music Surge audio video player will automatically scan and activate model in the application for selection and purchase.
NOTE: This is not an application, but a visualization plugin for Music Surge and no Home screen/Launcher icon will be available.