Looks, works and feels like the old ones.
* 10 digits display + 2 digit exponent ( range from -9.9e99 to 9.9e99 )
* Typical operations ( add, subtract, multiply, divide ), with virtually infinite brackets
* Power functions ( n-power, n-root, square, square root, cubic root )
* Logarithmic functions ( log10, ln, 10 power, exp )
* Single value memory
* Trigonometric functions ( sin, cos, tan, including inverse and hyperbolic )
* Three angle modes ( deg, rad, gra )
* Random number generator
* PI constant
* Permutation (nPr) and combinatorial number (nCr)
Please tell me your thoughts at www.mamuso.com
-- Authentic app, developed by HP
-- Award-winning HP Support
-- Identical algorithms and calculation sequences as the original HP 15c Calculator
-- Modeled after the limited-edition 15c Calculator
-- RPN entry
-- Matrix calculations
-- Complex functions – real and imaginary
-- SOLVE key finds the root of an equation
-- Numerical integration
-- Programmable – up to 448 lines
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I'm big, easy to read, and I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even helping with taxes. And if you need to quit and go do something else, I'll have it all waiting for you when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You'll never lose track of where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- Swipe memory keys aside if you need more advanced math functions
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus on your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest.
Calculator Plus (C) 2015 Digitalchemy, LLC
RealCalc Plus includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* Result history
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Landscape mode
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Three RPN styles: direct-entry (classic RealCalc mode), buffered-entry, or XYZT rolling stack
- see Menu > Help > RPN Mode for details of the different modes
* Full built-in help
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If you can't find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to Menu > Settings and make sure that 'Radix Modes' is enabled.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing '=' at the end, e.g. '25 + 10 % =' will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don't give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
Please read the help for more information.
Or you can search for PALMCALC in google play directly.
A FULL VERSION, AD-FREE SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR FOR FREE OF COST AND FOR LIFETIME.
The Best powerful Androids’s Scientific calculator for free download. Comes with portrait & Landscape mode similar to traditional pocket calculators. Every operation’s in a single app with perfect accuracy. Don’t have to look back for error corrections in science and mathematics. Can have quick access to certain mathematical functions when needed, so a right choice for you.
Enhanced features include:
• Exclusive AD-FREE user interface and expandable landscape.
• Realistic calculations.
• Trigonometric functions in degree and radians.
• Result history up to 100 entries.
• 10 Memories.
• quick access to constants.
Scientific Calculator 3 provides a large history display, where all inputs and results can be checked easily. This calculation history is kept until explicit deletion.
Scientific Calculator 3 respects your privacy: This app does not require any internet access and is free of advertising banners!
Functions on main display:
* calc operators: + - × ÷
* parentheses: ( )
* square root and power of 2: sqrt x²
* permutation: n! (in landscape format only or on tablets)
* reciprocal: 1/x
* percentage: %
* plus minus sign: ±
* memory: MR MS M+
* exponent (optional): Exp
Scientific functions via "sci" button and on large displays:
* power operator: ^ 2^ e^ 10^
* square and cube root: sqrt cbrt
* natural logarithm and logarithms of 10: ln lg
* constants: pi 2pi e 1/e
* trigonometric, inverse trigonometric and hyperbolic functions: sin asin sinh asinh, cos...., tan....
Scientific Calculator 3 is based on the Open Source Software Arity-2.1.6 "Arithmetic Engine for Java" (Copyright © 2007-2009 Mihai Preda), which is licensed under the Apache license 2.0.
A fully featured scientific calculator which looks and operates like the real thing.
It is made for General engineering and field use.
1.Display the results as square root if possible.
2.Add menu item for displaying result.
- Display root, fraction and real number : menu key -> Calculator setting -> Display result.
- Display real number only : menu key -> Calculator setting -> Display result.
3.Add menu button on title for android devices that don't have hardware menu key.
- Example: f'(3)(log t) f'(3)(sin(t)+cos(t))
1. The natural formula expression.
2. Move the cursor by the touch.
3. Use and saving of functions and variables.
4. Fraction and mixed fraction feature.
-Long press the fraction button for mixed fractions.
5. The calculation results is expressed as a fraction.
-If the result can be expressed with a fraction, the results will be displayed as a fraction.
7. Equation mode.
- Long press of "=" button enters into Equation mode.
8. The integral function.
- Legendre Gauss method is used.
9. The sum of the series (Sigma).
10. Function Sharing.
- The functions you have can be sent to others by using email, Bluetooth or other Apps.
11. Saving the received function to your calculator.
12. Saving function to PNG image file.
13. Text Color Selection of text.
14. Font size Selection (normal or large).
- menu key->'Setting'->'Font size'
- Square root, Power and higher roots
- Exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
- Trigonometric functions - radians, degrees & gradients
- Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ...
- Inverse functions of trigonometric functions
- Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
Calculated to press the [=] button to enter the formula, and the result is displayed.
If you enter the wrong formula, you can view and modify again.
In addition to the keyboard for a scientific calculator, this app has been equipped with a large button keyboard for arithmetic.
You can switch the flick.
You can change the size of characters depending on the application.
There is also a paid version of Calsma Plus. Calsma Plus is equipped with a programming function. You can store frequently used constants again.
Since the function keys that can be registered with the formula, in Calsma Plus, at the touch of a button you can start the program that you create.
Get more apps, games & news with "Android Wear Center": http://tinyurl.com/m87stxs
division, multiplication, subtraction, addition, decimal point, result
trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, exponential functions, modulo operation, constants pi and e, square root function
Choose from two themes:
- Classic theme
- Flat theme
-Make sure your mobile is compatible with Android Wear.
-Make sure to pair your phone with the wearable device with help of the Android Wear app.
-To open: Go to "Start..." and open the app "Calculator" or say "Start calculator"
Do you have any suggestions for improvement? Any ideas? Any issues with the app? Please let us know.
Draw functions, find intersections and show a table of values of the functions with an easy to use interface.
Use the following unique features to help you with your Calculus and Algebra class:
Algeo has every feature a scientific calculator needs:
*Trigonometric and Hyperbolic Functions
*Radians and Degree Support
*Supports Landscape Mode
If you need help press Menu button -> Help or send an e-mail!
If trigonometric functions give an incorrect answer, make sure you are in the correct angle mode.
You can check it in the upper right corner. To change it press more->DEG/RAD.
New: Multi-window mode for Samsung Galaxy Note!
Limitations of this Free release: This free release displays ADs and miss some features like ability to recompute the whole history list when one history item is modified...
Fully customizable: font size, widget mode, show/hide memory buttons... Make it yours!
Online tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6A4F38BB80BDC248
Learn tips & tricks from the official page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Calculator-Mem/559361640797712
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/amwebexpert
Some of the available features:
- Percentage usefull feature for computing tips and taxes
- Tablet support (even support for multiple windows mode on the Galaxy Note tablet)
- Adjustable results history panel height
- Haptic feedbacks can be turned On / Off (see preferences)
- Always round amounts by setting number of decimals to 2
- Customizable larger fonts for elderly and visually impaired
- Calculation history and memory (select result, formula, copy to clipboard...)
- Digit grouping
- Landscape mode
- Can be used as an office calculator mode
- No Ads displayed / No internet access
- More widget templates and color choices
- You can change the height of the history panel
- Calculation history always saved (survive device reboot)
- And more...
"Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)"
M+, M-, MR, MS...
"RealCalc" The name to one of the best scientific calculator available in the android market. Accessorize your phone with it and never worry to find a calculator to do your complex calculations. Just download it to your phones and you wouldn't need to buy another gadget to do your calculations.
Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let RealCalc technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
RealCalc is equipped with all the mathematical functions available in any scientific calculator in the market.
It has Captivating graphics & design with Interesting sound effects. It is compatible across all android phones. With multiple categories to play on, it has help menu to learn how to play.
-- FEATURES OF REALCALC - SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR --
★ User friendly interface
★ Four different colored theme
★ Permutation, Combination, Factorial and Percentage
★ Trigonometric functions in degrees, radians or grads
★ Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
★ Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
★ Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
★ User- customizable unit conversions and User- customizable constants
★ Result history
★ Unit conversions and Physical constants table
REVIEWS BY OUR USERS:
“Awesome calculator This was exactly what I was looking for, and with everything I needed." - Lafayette W.
“best calculator very good. best calculator I ever seen in the android market. keep it up." - Raviraj Kulkarni
“Awesome Why spend 80 to 120 $ on a scientific calculator when you could download this fully functional app, and you will always have your calculator without needing to carry it around. Great job dev.” - Scott Saint
FOLLOW US ON;
Feel free to share your suggestions and feedback. Mail us for support at email@example.com.
Check about our company and other apps and games by us, at our website http://bit.ly/1dhGPMh
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/appbulous and keep getting updates on our app.
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Appbulous and know the trends of the app."
Having trouble with click volume or other settings? Press the menu button.
The following Android functions are supported:
• Calculation results can be copies to the clipboard.
• Can be installed on the SD-Card.
• Participates in Androids build in backup and restore.
• Honeycomb Tablet compatible.
• Extra Printer for Honeycomb Tablets (visit our web-page for screen shot).
Please visit our web-page for more informations and support. Remember that the Market-Comments have no answer function and I can't help you if you post there.
Used as a calculator the FX-603P simulator will exceed most other calculator available. The FX-603P simulator supports all arithmetic, trigonometric, logarithmic, hyperbolic, statistical functions and all alphanumeric display options of the original calculator.
And last not least the FX-603P simulator is fully programmable. You can write up to 20 programs, using 110 registers.
With the build in FA-6 cassette interface simulation you can save and load programs and data to your thump drive for later use. Or printout results with the FP-10 thermal printer simulation and then copy / paste them to other applications.
Do visit our FX-603P website or blog where you can download the original Manual of the Calculator. Remember that the Market-Comments have no answer function and I can't help you if you post there.
SUPPORTED ANDROID FUNCTIONS:
• Calculation results can be copies to the clipboard.
• Can be installed on the SD-Card.
• Participates in Androids build in backup and restore.
• Tablet compatible.
• Extra Printer for Tablets.
• Specification:Arithmetic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, raising to power and root – all judging the priority of operations) negative umbers, exponent, 33 parentheses at 11 levels and constant operations.
• Scientific Functions: Trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions (with angle in degrees, radians or gradients), hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic functions, logarithmic and exponential functions. inverse. Factorial, square root, square, decimal ⇔ Hour, Minute, Second conversion, coordinate transformation, absolute value, removing integer part, removing faction part, percentage, random numbers, π.
• Statistical functions Standard deviation (2 kinds), mean, sum, square sum, number of data.
• Memory: 5 key independent memory 110 register (non-volatile).
• Range of number: ± 1 × 10⁻⁹⁹ to ± 9.999999999 × 10⁹⁹ and 0, internal operations use 18 digits mantissa.
• Decimal Point Full decimal floating point arithmetic with underflow (possible display of engineering decimals).
• Calculation with fractions: simple and mixed fractions
• Base-N (Binary, Octal, Decimal, Hexadecimal)calculations: inverse, bitwise and, bitwise or, bitwise exclusive or
• Number of Steps: 999 steps (non-volatile)
• Jumps: Unconditional jump (GOTO), up to 10 pairs, condition jump (x=0, x≥0, x=F, x≥F), count jump (ISZ, DSZ), subroutine (GSP) up to 9 subroutines, up to 9 depths.
• Number of programs storable: Up to 20 (P0 to P19)
• Checking and Editing Functions Check, debug, deletion addition, etc.
• Indirect addressing for M-register, destination of jump, calling subroutines.
• Miscellaneous functions: Manual Jump (GOTO), temporary suspension of execution (PAUSE), command code and step number displayed during check, simulated FA-6 adaptor, simulatord FP-40 printer.
Currently VER, PEEK, POKE are not implemented.
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to save and load program state. Only the directory set in the preferences is accessed.