Update: been using for more than a year... Solid service😀 I've updated my star rating as it has been rock solid for over a year. I don't like that it forces client app to DL tones or their ring tones. Pushover works on Windows/IOS/Android. Using w Homeseer, home automation software that has a plugin for this app. Swipe to delete requires an extra keystroke to delete each notification. Not good if you need to delete 50 notifications.
Love this app Having tried two other platforms first I've landed here and haven't had any major issues since. No major outages that I've experienced. Very comprehensive system and works with everything I've thrown at it.
Like it Didn't initially plan on buying but it does what it should. To the devs: thank you for creating a app that does not crash and gives me a good experience
More secure ...can just a self hosted service be. Pushover can encrypt all traffic and messages to hide it from hungry servers and their providers.
Love it Use is with PowerShell module ps-pushover
Perfect Works perfectly every time
- Minor bug fixes
- Add button on message view to copy to clipboard
- Fix permission on Android 6.0+ required to play notification sounds stored on external storage
- Fix Tasker message matching issue for quiet messages
- Add setting to force playing your chosen sounds for all notifications, overriding any sounds requested by particular applications
- Export new "%pushoverquiet" variable to Tasker to indicate whether notification was received during your quiet hours
All Notifications - One Application! PushAll service Instant push-notifications!