This app offers a simple reference option for operating points from the "Guideline 100" (RL100 / Ril100) - formerly "Druckschrift 100" (DS100) - of Deutsche Bahn AG. You can search for abbreviations, free text names, rail traffic office numbers (EVA numbers), European location codes and track numbers.
In addition to the above, the hits found can be Information including the type of business location, the address and the geo-coordinates are displayed. It is also possible to jump to the map app.
When searching for track numbers, the track kilometers (with geolocation) can optionally be output.
Very important: Not all types of information are publicly available!
Search terms can be saved as favorites by clicking on the favorites icon after entering the search term. The favorites list is always displayed if no search term has been entered. Unique abbreviations (Ril100 / EVA) are directly resolved in the favorites list. Free text favorites lead to a search. Favorites can be deleted in the same way as they were added.
The data used in the app was created from the following sources on the Deutsche Bahn AG open data portal (data.deutschebahn.com):
- https://data.deutschebahn.com/dataset/data-betriebsstellen (as of May 3, 2018)
- https://data.deutschebahn.com/dataset/data-haltestellen (as of February 7, 2020)
- https://data.deutschebahn.com/dataset/data-stationsdaten (as of March 22, 2019)
- https://data.deutschebahn.com/dataset/data-stationsdaten-regio (as of February 14, 2018)
- https://data.deutschebahn.com/dataset/geo-betriebsstelle (as of May 17, 2019)
- https://data.deutschebahn.com/dataset/geo-kilometer (as of May 17, 2019)
The app provides the relevant data and can therefore be used regardless of an internet connection.
Many thanks to the Open Data team, who is constantly working to keep the data up to date and to further improve the quality and scope!
The app logo was developed with phenomenal support from 7design (www.7design.de).
For non-Android devices, there is a slimmed-down web version of the search at: https://www.syssel.net/ril100