The RWIS App of Boschung Mecatronic, enables the fast mobile visualisation of measured data from weather stations of roads and airports as well as now operation data of service vehicles on an interactive Google Map. That gives the user at any time the possibility to get an overview of weather conditions and operation status of the service vehicles (i.e. winter service operation) in a quick and easy way. A perfect tool for everyone.
The RWIS App users have two access possibilities:
- Public data for public data access without password security, users have public access to shared data of the RWIS stations at roads and airports.
- Private data for extended data access authorization on request (secured access), in that case all parameters of RWIS stations and data of road / airport service vehicles of the user are visualised.
- Locations of weather stations are displayed with markers on an interactive Google map
- A click on one of the markers shows the basic information of the station
- Another click opens the detail view showing all measured data and information of the station
- Visualisation of last 2 hours as graph
- Camera images visualization
- Visualisation of vehicles in operation and type of operation on an interactive Google map
- A click on a vehicle shows the basic information of operation of a vehicle
- Another click opens the detail view showing all measured data and information of a vehicle
- Visualisation of the whole tour, differentiated in colours according to type of operation, on the map
- History of operations shows a list of last operations of all vehicles and each tour can be visualised on the map
- To adapt the map section and limiting the display of the markers, the user make use of his actual position or alternatively of the zoom and slide function on the map
- Function with limitations by means of filters to select the desired weather station or vehicle
- Save and call up weather stations or vehicles as favourites
- Search function to select the desired weather station or vehicle
Further information on our website or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org