Ask your architect to send you the model of your dream house or other building design in BIMx format or pick your favorite design from the ever-growing BIMx Community Site, directly available from within your app without any registration. If you are an architect, BIMx is the perfect tool to share your designs with your clients.
• Real-time 3D cutaway
• Info tool with extended BIM data display
• Element selection
• Black & White
• Hidden line
• Simple shading
• Stereo 3D
• Perspective and parallel projections
• One and two finger controls (zoom, pan, rotate etc.)
• Fly mode
• Home view
• Limit navigation to gallery views
• Left-handed joystick
• Reversed rotate and pan direction
• Navigation speed
• Large file handling
• Native retina display support
• Egress recognition
• Full Unicode support
• In-app feedback for developers
Autodesk® FormIt helps you capture building design concepts digitally anytime, anywhere ideas strike. Use real-world site information to help create forms in context and support early design decisions with real building data. Experience a continuous Building Information Modeling (BIM) workflow by synchronizing designs in the cloud for further refinement using Autodesk® Revit® software products and other applications.
Express design ideas with easy-to-use tools:
•Create forms quickly from a gallery of shapes or by extruding forms from lines
•Directly manipulate forms using gestures for easy model changes
•Save designs to the cloud and share with others
Easy access to site information:
•Set project location in a searchable maps interface
•Import satellite image of your site
•Design directly in the context of your proposed building location
•Explore the effects of the sun using the location-aware Shadow Study tool
Experience a more continuous BIM workflow:
•Store and share designs in the cloud using Autodesk® 360 cloud services
•Easily transfer designs to desktop applications via RVT or SAT file formats
•Explore design ideas and add detail to early design forms using award-winning BIM technology
Gaaiho PDF Reader is a free PDF app with unique UI in terms of original layout. It takes mobile PDF reading to a whole new level. With over 20 years of PDF development history, ZEON’s Gaaiho PDF Reader ensures you a high-quality mobile PDF reading experience with a rich array of functions.
-Industry-leading document open speed
-View PDF package, comment, attachment and encrypted document
-Free to choose single page view or continuous view.
-Switch Day/Night modes easily to protect your eyes
-Click page number, enter a number and go to the corresponding page
-Fast add and edit bookmark
-Search the content of the document
-Support text reflow, and keep the original font format for excellent display effects
Note and Comments
-Use highlight, cross-out and underline to add comment on document with customizable color and opacity
-Note lets you to add text comment anywhere in PDF
-Use Draw Tools to mark up PDF content with customizable color, thickness and opacity. Move and undo are also supported
-A rich array of draw tools, such as line, arrow, rectangle and oval
-Batch remove comments
-Select one or multiple documents to share
-Select and delete multiple documents
Online Document Sharing
-Get documents in and out of Dropbox
-Add WebDAV servers to upload/download documents easily
-Access documents in Gaaiho PDF Reader or upload documents from web (permissions adjustable), breaking the barrier between computer and your mobile
Using C3D Mobile, you will be fully informed on all the details of the model and parameters that are needed on the move. No need to go back to the office to verify, check, or print the drawings before heading to the construction site. Share your models and revisions using DropBox, Gmail, …etc.
C3D Mobile works hand in hand with the C3D Interactive Desktop solution. Usage of C3D Mobile includes:
WORKFACE PLANNING & WORK PACKAGING (IWP)
- Group components based on construction requirements and schedule and man-hour constraints.
- Create inter-departmental between the different engineering disciplines at various levels of the work break down structure (WBS) and organizational breakdown structure (OBS).
VIRTUAL DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION (VDC)
- Allows early engagement of stakeholders by providing a copy of the model having the requested user specific data and properties.
- Role based visualization of the performance.
- Hierarchy is highly customizable, allowing analysis at various level of details.
LEAN CONSTRUCTION & FRONT-END LOADING
- Build a relation between the readiness list and the construction components.
- Allows pull-driven construction methods thru linking various objects from different disciplines.
VISUALIZE PROGRESS STATUS
- Daily progress reports from sites are shown in 3D model thru various colors.
- With multiple colorization capability, different progress objectives can be analyzed.
VISUALIZE MATERIAL AVAILABILITY
- The result of material assignment can be visualized in 3D models.
- User can check material assignment from purchase orders, shipping manifests, packing lists, and visualize it in 3D model.
CHECK BOQ & ESTIMATE at COMPONENT LEVEL
- Link and create relationships between BOQ templates and 3D components.
- Report the BOQ result as a property tied to a 3D component or a group of 3D component depending on granularity level.
C3D Mobile works with various types of industry, such as General Construction (BIM compliant designs), Heavy Civil, Oil & Gas (ISO-15926, reputed design authoring), Power Plants, Chemicals, and more…
Having C3D Interactive as its desktop counterpart, the user can publish to C3D Mobile the whole model or part of a model depending user, location, activity, and any other filtering criteria. Convert models coming from industry standard file formats and multiple design authoring tools. The converted models are then combined to be linked to your plan and WBS coming from reputed scheduling applications.
Sample models for mechanical and civil are available to download thru in-app.
For more information, visit http://c3d.com