Tekla Field3D is a high-performance 3D viewer for Building Information Models (BIM). It supports a new way of working with AEC models in the building lifecycle, from design to demolition. With Tekla Field3D even stakeholders without a desktop BIM software can combine and view 3D models. Using standard touch features you can pan, zoom, and rotate models easily.
It is the only IFC viewer for mobile devices that allows you to view and share 3D models anywhere, on the go. Or you can plug your mobile device into a projector to display your models to a larger audience in meetings.
Free version features
• View 3D models in multiple formats: .ifc, .ifczip (not XML), .3ds, .obj
• Very large models load in mere seconds, tested to more than 2 GB
• Zoom, pan and rotate 3D models
• Object Outlines and dynamic Shadows to better visualize model geometry and depth
• Open files from email, file-share or web
• Sample files included and more can be downloaded
• Orthogonal view of 3D models - as an alternative to Perspective view
• Imperial units display option for Property values (feet &inches)
For more information, visit:
read the manual at
*For more performance, features, and file formats contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an architect using ArchiCAD, BIMx with the BIMx PRO functionality is the perfect tool to present and/or share your designs with clients and contractors. In addition to making the entire workflow virtually hassle-free, BIMx PRO will save you considerable money and the misery that comes with printing plans. You can unlock the BIMx PRO functionality for all of your current and future projects in one step – all for the price of printing one complete documentation set. If you are not an architect but have a building project you need to follow, simply ask your architect to send you the BIMx Hyper-model of the project to your mobile device.
- BIMx Hyper-model*
- Superfast 2D documentation viewer*
- Fly & Walk mode
- Gravity & Egress recognition
- Hyperlinked 2D & 3D*
- Smooth 2D-3D transition*
- Real-time 3D cutaway
- Trace 2D drawings on 3D*
- Photo-realistic mode
- Stereo 3D mode
- Left-hand & right-hand joystick
- Finger controls (zoom, pan, rotate)
- On-screen navigation map
- View history and bookmarking
* Note: The free BIMx app gives you the opportunity to explore the 3D building model, but to access the 2D documentation and some of the advanced features of the BIMx Hyper-model, you will need to purchase the 'BIMx PRO' license as an in-app billing option inside the app.
You can explore the advanced features of BIMx PRO for free either on the built in demo model or on the model featured under the following link: https://bimx.graphisoft.com/HypermodelDetail/LoadDetails/25
True Vector Objects
Direct Unit Input
Full Layer Support
AutoCAD® DXF Import/Export (beta)
Landscape (WS) & Portrait Mode
Line, Circle, Arc, Polyline, Polygon, PolyStar, Point, Text, Note, Linear Dimension, Aligned Dimension
Free Edit Mode, Move, Copy, Rotate, Scale, Break
Additional Dimension Types
DXF Import limited to 100k file size.
PNG output only saves a portion of the screen
Otherwise everything works just as the paid version.