Socring Interface Weird I like this version a lot, but I'm a lottle confused as to the scoring. When my side wins the hand and makes our contract, we get points. But when the other side wins their contract, my side loses point. That makes very little sense to me. I'd recommend a different scoring interface.
At first this seemed like a good bridge app but I got fed up with continually being dealt no point hands. In Solo mode I want it realistic but on several occasions I had runs of ten or more (yes, I did count) hands with less than eight points. Defensive play is ok....but all the time! !!!! It got to the point where it made me wonder whether I was playing so that the robots could have a bit of slam practice. But its a free app with lots of features so perhaps im being a bit harsh.
North robot sometimes makes some irritating calls. Pl fix.
When the robot claims the rest of the tricks, I need to see my partner's hand to verify.
I've been playing this for a couple of years. The robot COULD be even better, but it's pretty ok
best bridge app ever but sometimes i get same board's repeat 2-3 times when i play solo tournament...
- Initial release of the hint function in Solo Game.
- Add Quiz shortcut to main menu.
- (Improve)Purge old Solo Tournament records in device.
- (Improve)Lower the requirement of responder rebid a 2NT after an intervention.
- (Fix)In game signoff, robot selects minor instead of major.
- (Fix)Program update issue.
- (Fix)(1C)-X-(1S)-3H, robot cannot understand the meaning of the 3H.
And a number of improvements and fixes. (See release notes)
Play or watch bridge on Bridge Base Online BBO, the world’s largest bridge site.