Accelerate growth and empower your organization with Atom, the only mobile app designed to fully support field operations, sales, maintenance, and dispatching. Focused on data accuracy and accessibility, Atom provides comprehensive details about all aspects of your business – unleash the full potential of your fleet!
NOTE: A subscription to Atom is required to use this app.
- Fill out and submit e-tickets directly on your phone or tablet
- Take or upload images and other files to jobs, estimates, units, and many other records
- Enter and track direct and indirect labor
- Create, view existing, and email or DocuSign Quote estimates for your customers
- Create and manage PO Requisitions and Purchase Orders
- Create, view existing, and issue work orders to maintenance technicians
- Fill out and submit work orders directly on your phone or tablet
- Fill out and submit checklists to support daily operations
- View unit and employee-based schedules and dispatch from your phone or tablet
- Create and manage operated rentals, bare rentals, rigging, and trucking jobs
- All these plus the security and permissions to protect your organizational data
Fleet Cost & Care’s (FCC) Atom application delivers the relevant information for field employees to stay connected when out of the office. Its automated solution for e-ticketing captures all the critical details of the job and enables users to leverage the power of the device through quick access to other utilities like the camera, phone, and email apps that are already present.
Easily track all your people and fleet resources throughout the day with remote access to unit and employee schedules and available resources. Quickly make last minute scheduling changes from anywhere.
Field employees can work in remote conditions without connectivity concerns – all e-tickets can be completed without any service connection (requires e-ticket to be downloaded prior to losing service).
Checklists afford field employees the opportunity to report deficiencies, whether job related, or unit related, to those who need to know. If a unit needs a repair, the user just has to mark the deficiencies and maintenance will take it from there.
Quoting customers no longer has to be a drawn-out process – with Atom, users can complete a quote while conducting job walks or from their vehicle and can email or post DocuSign envelopes to further automate and expedite the quoting process. Need to make sure you capture job site conditions? Access the camera directly from the quote and take as many pictures as necessary to convey conditions – all images are accessible in NexGen, the desktop application, within seconds (requires network connection).
About Fleet Cost & Care:
Our software solutions and our highly skilled staff are the cornerstone of our business. We strive to deliver expert advice, informative training, modern industry solutions and world class support to meet the challenges of any size business. We are committed to impacting our customer’s daily operations. With Fleet Cost & Care businesses save time, improve accuracy, and ensure safety while simplifying every job function within the company.
We serve businesses of all sizes in the crane & rigging and heavy equipment industries. FCC’s software enables companies to improve internal operations by providing a centralized system that simplifies the way information flows through their business. FCC’s NexGen software and Atom mobile app have extensive quoting and reporting capabilities, they speed up invoicing, payroll, and ensures safety and success throughout every aspect of fleet management. NexGen and Atom users experience increased productivity, saving time and money.