RoutAbel- The app for hiking, cycling, sailing and city walks
Hiking, cycling, and sailing will never be the same. Undiscovered places, narrow paths and the best addresses. RoutAbel leads the way while telling you surprising tales and interesting facts. With RoutAbel you can be sure to experience a lovely day outside.
There are more than 500 routes available in the app throughout the Netherlands and Belgium. Als a preview, some of these routes will be available for free. New routes are added daily. There are even some routes in Germany, for example in Berlin.
* Get navigated along all the greatest tracks
* The best facts and stories
* Navigation is 100% free, so there will no additional telecom costs, no problems with low signal levels, and efficient use of the battery
* Navigation and information are available at lightning speed
* Based on detailed, offline map materials.
* The best-rated hiking and cycling app in the Netherlands.
NIEUW! Various routes in Antwerp, the Achterhoek, Rotterdam, Alkmaar, Alphen aan den Rijn, the Arnhem - Nijmegen area and Rondje Zwolle.
SPECIAL! Liberation routes in the Achterhoek - 11 routes that pass impressive stories
The App includes walks, bike rides and boat trips in the regions:
Veluwe - Hof van Delfland - Twente - Achterhoek - Friesland - Flevoland - Drenthe - IJmond - Overijssel - Vechtdal - Noord Holland - Zuid Holland - Amsterdam - Utrecht - Lochem - Brabant - Limburg - Groene Hart - IJsselmonde - Arnhem/Nijmegen - Belgie en Berlijn.
Titles of bundles with multiple routes include:
Het Mooiste van … - Handelsweg – Langs Heilige Huisjes - Randmeren en meer - j'aimsterdam - Pauperpad – Fietsen in Berlijn – Langs Twents Water - Helden en Heiligen - Verdonken dorpen - Dijkgeheimen - Streekpad Lochem (ism Wandelnet) - Struinen langs de Waal - Stelling van Amsterdam - Limes, de Romeinen - Eiland IJsselmonde - Spannende Geschiedenis.
You can find more information and route characteristics at RoutAbel.nl.
We strive to constantly adjust the App to the wishes of our users. If you have found any tips or imperfections, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
responses to reviews:
- The app uses GPS. So switch it on when you go hiking or cycling. This will use a significant amount of your device battery
- The App does not use mobile internet. If you switch it off while on the road, your battery will last much longer!
- The App is free with a a lot off free routes.