The TicketView Scanner App was developed for the TicketView online ticketing system.
With this app you can scan and validate e-tickets at the entrance of your event.
IMPORTANT: You need a TicketView account to use this app.
1. You log in with your account details.
2. You choose your event and the type of admission tickets you want to scan and then download all tickets.
3. You scan the e-tickets using the built-in camera OR using an external Bluetooth 1D / 2D barcode scanner.
- Dashboard with financial data
- Scan e-tickets with the built-in camera of your Android device.
- Scan e-tickets with an external Bluetooth barcode scanner (1D / 2D).
- Manual entry of e-tickets via your keyboard.
- Activate built-in flash.
- View your guest list (overview of all visitors / tickets).
- View your scan history.
- Restore option to reactivate tickets.
You can scan your e-tickets with several people at the same time. This is possible at different entrances to your event. With an active internet connection, all data is automatically synchronized, so that misuse of a ticket is not possible.
No or poor internet connection:
All tickets are stored (encrypted) on your Android device. If the connection is poor, the scanning process will continue and as soon as the connection is restored, all scanned tickets will be synchronized again. If no internet connection is possible at all, then for security reasons it is best to use only 1 scanner.
All data is stored locally on your Android device, so that the scanning process continues to work at all times. Ticket numbers are stored encrypted; even if your device is lost / stolen, your ticket numbers are secure.