With the official DroidApp App you stay up to date on the latest and best Android news wherever you are. Not only the news is central, you can also find information about apps, smartphones and accessories. Of course you also have access to our extensive reviews and tips via the Droidapp App.
Please note! Push notifications are disabled by default! Activate the push notifications at the settings.
At the end of 2018, the DroidApp App was completely renewed with a lot of new functionality and an even tighter design. The new design fits better with DroidApp, along with the new font. You can choose multiple themes, use the renewed search function and look up all specifications of devices. You can also find the current prices at various stores.
From the app it is possible to share an article directly, or to respond to an article via Disqus. You can also send DroidApp a message from the app if you have a newsworthy tip for the editors. You can also find the relevant articles under the news article.
The cherry on the (Android) cake is the setting of push notifications. You can choose to receive all news via a push, or only receive a notification with important news. You do have to manually activate the push notifications once, they are turned off by default.
The possibilities of the DroidApp App in brief:
- The latest Android news about apps, smartphones and accessories
- Interesting articles on useful, fun and useful Android apps
- Smartphone reviews and advice
- Specials and lists with the best apps around a specific subject
- Useful Android tips and tricks
- Specifications of smartphones
- Advice with the subscriptions choice help
- Different types of views
- Ideal search function
- Choice of 'Light', 'Dark' or 'AMOLED' theme