Each valid ticket is admitted only once; forged or copied tickets are rejected. After scanning a valid qrcode the smartphone shows a green bar and beeps once, but after scanning an invalid qrcode it shows a red bar with the earlier scanned data and vibrates.
During scanning the smartphone must have internet access (WiFi or mobile data) to check with the free 'fast-events' plugin on your WordPress server. Data usage is very minimal; 1000 scans is less than 1 Mb of data.
The app is free and can only work in conjunction with the free 'fast-events' WordPress plugin. You can use 'fast-events' for selling tickets for sports events, theater, concert, etc ... The plugin is incredibly fast and is characterized by designing you own ticket-layout, design your own confirmation email, flexible ticket-pricing and input-field definitions, closed usergroups, single orders and much more.
- Scan tickets with qrcodes in realtime
- No limit on scanning simultaneously with multiple smartphones
- Display name, email and tickettype for registered tickets
- Display name, email, tickettype, scantime and entrance-description for earlier scanned tickets
- Record scantime and entrance-description
- Restrict scanning of ticket types
- Export attendance/order list (plugin function on WordPress server) for offline data analysis
- Set settings manually, scan a configuration qrcode or share the configuration qrcode via another App