On vacation, on business trips, family visits, internships or work abroad? Stay healthy with the "GGD travels" app. Handy tips, collected in one app. Healthy travel, healthy return!
The app GGDreistmee 'is the official app of GGDReisvaccinaties.nl
It is a free app and is available for both iOS and Android. The app uses GPS and can also be used offline. The app is designed for travelers to (sub) tropical destinations.
Pages from the app are automatically updated as soon as there is an internet connection.
Capabilities of the app GGD travels'
• Build your own trip together. Go to information by country, pick a country and the world use beads to store important information.
• The app uses GPS. This means GGDReisvaccinaties postings if there is anywhere warned in a country. That message, the traveler receives only if he / she is actually in that country. That may be a message about a new epidemic, such zikavirus or Ebola, as well as political unrest or a travel warning.
• It describes tips. Think "How I avoid being stung by a mosquito? Or 'How do I prevent altitude sickness.
• In the section "What to do when" ... we .beantwoorden questions like: "What to do when a dog or monkey bite?"
• The most relevant (tropical) diseases and vaccinations in it.
• The country viewfinder can be on the map or in the list of countries which vaccinations are needed for each country.
• In 'Useful links' are websites and apps for the traveler to the (sub) tropics are relevant.
• Through social media or website can come into contact with the web care team. The team answers questions from travelers abroad or she points the way.
• Travelers can make an appointment online via the app at a GGD Netherlands
Information from the app include from RIVM and LCR.