BookBucket is indispensable for every book lover. In BookBucket you store all the books you still want to read or have read. Scan the barcode of a book and you will get all the information about the book on your screen. You can add it to your reading list at the touch of a button. You can also use the app to discover new books.
All the possibilities of the app at a glance:
* Scan a barcode to look up information about a book super fast
* Keep track of books you still want to read
* A bookshelf with read books
* Extensive information about each book
* Organize your books with book lists
* Follow your friends' book lists
* Add personal notes to a book
* Discover new books through the suggestions provided under each book
* Each author has his / her own page with books written by him / her
* Rate the book, so you can see what you thought of the book later
* Easily share your books with friends and family via WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter or other social media
* Sync your library between multiple devices
* Privacy by design: you do not need to create an account, we do not store any of your personal data and the app does not contain any trackers.
* One of your previously made personal notes on the home screen every day
We have many great features planned. If you download the app now, you will automatically be informed of new functionalities in the app. And if you leave a nice review with your wishes, they might be fulfilled!
BookBucket and the list of available books are developed with care. The information of the books comes from various sources, including Google Books and Bol.com. The app links to the source, so you can easily find more information. In the event that the information in BookBucket is incorrect, you can contact us and we will try to correct the information as soon as possible.