Arrange your own appointments with the consultation office? Finding information about bringing up and growing up your child? The JgzApp is for all parents with children up to four years of age:
- Do you want to make an appointment? Choose your location and employee.
- You don't like an appointment? Change it immediately.
- Do you want to discuss a specific topic? Indicate this in your appointment.
- Follow who and when has had access to your child's file.
- View and download your child's growth charts.
- Read information about growing up, development, parenting and parenting.
The JgzApp is available for parents and caregivers who use the services of JGZ Kennemerland.
With the JgzApp it's your turn. You decide which JGZ employee you make an appointment with. When you add discussion topics to the appointment, the discussion points in the file are adjusted to the chosen topics. These will be discussed with the JGZ employee during the consultation. You can see which employee has viewed or edited the digital file at what time and for what purpose. You get an overview of your child's growth data and you can retrieve a growth chart directly from TNO within the app. There is also information available about upbringing, development, health and parenthood and you can contact the consultation office about this.