These are the features that implements the app:
- Compression of the data connection
- Tracing of polygons and name locations on the map
- Access to descriptions of places and links to web content
- Use of GPS to display your location
- Content Search
- Choice of details displayed (sites, polygons, securities)
- send contents via email
- Filter categories to display themed on the map
Join the community by contributing to the description of the world wikimapia http://wikimapia.org
PLEASE CONTACT THE DEVELOPER BY EMAIL FOR ANY KIND OF ISSUE
Keep i mind that problems notified by negative feedbacks can't be handle because it's impossible to contact the customers. It's very important for any kind of issues to contact the developer by email. Some temporary problem about downloading and licensing aren't due to application but to google infrastructure. In detail the kind of license check about wikimapia for droid isn't agressive and is cached after first connection.
Thanks in advance
Features that have helped make Flightradar24 - Flight Tracker the #1 selling app in 100+ countries and the #1 Travel app in 140+ countries (United States, France, United Kingdom, Germany and more) include:
* Watch planes move in real-time on detailed map
* Identify planes flying overhead by simply pointing your device at the sky
* Experience what the pilot of a an aircraft sees in real-time and in 3D
* Tap on a plane for comprehensive flight and aircraft information such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, and high-resolution picture
* Easy to search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
* Easy to filter by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, and more
* Easy to set bookmarks to enable quick navigation to areas of interest
* Turn the device into the arrivals and departures board of any major airport and get real-time status updates for flights plus current airport weather conditions (in-app purchase)
* Realistic aircraft symbols (in-app purchase)
* Set up custom alerts based on airline, aircraft type, flight number or registration (in-app purchase)
HOW IT WORKS
Most aircraft are equipped with so called ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flightradar24 has a rapidly growing network of several thousand ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions Flightradar24, with the help of multilateration, is able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders.
Traditional radar data is also used in the app thanks to a direct feed from the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Minimum required screen resolution is 320x480px.
If you are only interested in tracking air traffic in a specific region, we suggest that you check Flightradar24.com BEFORE purchasing the app. Flightradar24 provides unrivaled positional aircraft data coverage around the world but there are areas where we don’t have coverage.
Overview of coverage as of December 2014:
* Europe: close to 100%
* North America: 100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* South America: Substantial coverage in most countries including Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela.
* Asia: Substantial coverage in most major Asian countries including Japan, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, UAE, Malaysia, Taiwan and many other countries. Rapidly expanding coverage in China
* Oceania: Nearly complete coverage in Australia and New Zealand
* Africa: Substantial coverage in South Africa. Limited but growing coverage in the rest of the region
Find out how you can help:
Coverage is subject to change at any time.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
The use of this app is strictly limited to entertainment purposes. This specifically excludes activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this app be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
Radar-Box24 has been developed by Aviation Professionals including Airline Pilots. Data comes in real-time from the Aircraft Transponder to your phone using a network of thousands of AirNav RadarBox ADS-B receivers deployed in over 100 countries.
* * * * * YourAppReport.com says→ "FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY FOR RADAR-BOX24! The best app for flight tracking, period. Amazing real-time flight status data all within a well designed app. Highly Reccomended!"
Radar-Box24 | Pro Plane Radar Tracker Features:
* Flight data directly from the aircraft transponder to your phone- Track Flights in Real-Time!
* Designed by Professional Airline Pilots
* SkyView: plane finder feature- simply point your phone to the sky to identify a flight
* Continuous network growth thanks to new Radar-Box receivers being deployed daily all over the world
* Full search functionality: search for a flight, city or airport
* Radar position estimates over remote oceanic areas
* Possibility of saving your favorite locations
* Aircraft photos
* Real-time departure/arrival ticker
* Nearby flights
* Detailed data source information
* Live Flight Status
* Track Airline Flights in real-time today!
How does Radar-Box24 | Pro Plane Radar Tracker work?
Every Radar-Box receiver is designed to share real-time flight data to AirNav Systems servers. Data comes from thousands receivers located all over the world and is processed on AirNav Systems central servers at an amazing rate of over 20 million messages per day. This data is then used in several aviation solutions (airlines, airports and airspace companies), but also aviation enthusiasts. Radar-Box24 allows you to access this data in web browsers and mobile solutions/apps.
Data comes in real-time from Radar-Box and other mode-s receivers from all over the world.
US data data comes not only from ADS-B receivers but also from a direct link to FAA radar stations.
90% of Europe is covered in addition to hundreds of locations in other continents.
You can add coverage in your area. Please check http://www.radarbox24.com/#addcoverage
Be in contact with RadarBox24.
More on AirNav RadarBox ADS-B receivers: http://www.airnavsystems.com/radarbox
* * * * Get Radar-Box24 | Pro Plane Radar Tracker and track flights in real-time today for FREE! * * * *
WikiMapia is an open-content collaborative mapping project, aimed at marking all geographical objects in the world and providing a useful description of them. Inspired by the success of Google Maps and Wikipedia it combines an interactive web map with a wiki system. Both registered users and guests have already marked over 19,000,000 objects and this number grows every day!
- Visualizing information of WikiMapia service on Google Maps and Yandex Maps
- Displaying list (and number of) of objects on visible map area with ability to navigate to chosen one
- Support for base navigation functions (including rotation and inclination)
For each object you can do the following:
- Get detailed description
- Choose description language
- View photographs
Detailed application description and answers to the frequently asked questions you can find in FAQ (“About program” - > “FAQ”).
Please send your suggestions and bug reports to the developer e-mail.
Version 1.0 features
Upcoming version features
- editing feature to add and remove current sites
- editing feature to add and remove number of menu item list
- editing feature to modify name in menu item list
The bulk of the catalog take nontrivial places, many of them published for the first time. Each object is provided with detailed information on accessibility and travel. This is especially useful for planning your trip, and allows you to lay the new route capturing the maximum number of objects at a time.
Catalog contains more than 900 publications with descriptions and GPS coordinates.
-displays the current location and distance to the object
Objects can be found on Google Maps
-may hide or show the selected object types
-Wikimapia (wikimapia.org) support
- Check-ins translated to twitter
Application will be continuously updated and improved
Tech. support https://twitter.com/andreev_e
Take control of your day-of-travel by downloading FlightStats:
- Quickly access worldwide flight status by flight number, airport or route
- Watch flights as they move across the world on our gorgeous flight tracker
- Scan essential information like departure/arrival times, delay indexes, gates and weather
- Check the flight timeline to get in-depth descriptions of all activities about your flight
FlightStats is a leader in global flight and airport information services. Our flight status, trip monitoring and flight alert solutions are trusted by millions of travelers every day.
This app allows you to track the real-time flight status and see the live map flight track of any commercial flight worldwide and general aviation (private, charter, etc) in the United States and Canada.
Track by aircraft registration, route, airline, flight number, city pair, or airport code. Tracking data includes complete flight details and full-screen maps with NEXRAD radar overlay.
Receive real-time push notification flight alerts, view airport delays, see nearby flights (in the sky overhead), and more!
Permission to access your Contacts is used only when you choose to create a flight alert to be sent to another person. We do not store or transmit your contacts list in any other way.
Please send your feedback to email@example.com
FlightHero Free has more than 1 million downloads and has been positively mentioned by Forbes, WSJ, CNN, cnet
FlightHero has been in a top paid 10 travel apps in dozens countries including Germany, United States, Italy, United Kingdom, Russia and Japan.
These features make FlightHero to be one of the best travel apps:
• Actual position of the aircraft with the actual speed for most flights.
Use it as your personal virtual flight radar to know the aircraft speed, latitude, longitude and the altitude
• Nearby flights within 140 miles (200 km) including a tail number
FLIGHT BOARD WITH ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES IN REAL TIME
• Auto-refresh with the ability to cache flights during offline mode
• Advanced sorting order
• Advanced filters: airlines, flight status, arrival and departure information and time range for the most effective sky scanning
• 3 days (72 hours) time interval for arrivals and departures
AIRLINES. THE LARGEST COVERAGE
• 1500 airlines: commercial, cargo, charters
AIRPORTS. THE LARGEST COVERAGE TOO
• 16500 airports around the world
• Nearby airports within 140 miles (200 km)
• Sync flights with Calendar app
• Sync flights with TripIt by Concur
• Alerts on flight status changes
CURRENT WEATHER AT THE AIRPORT AND AIRPORT TRAFFIC DELAYS
• Delay on a 5-point scale with the 0.2 step
• Actual temperature
• Wind speed and direction
• 15 day detailed weather forecast helps you stay dry when you grab your kayak for fishing on vacation
• Available for major airports. Download all at once from the “Additional content” tab
• Available for major airlines. Download all at once from the “Additional content” tab
• Specifications for 400+ aircraft types
MAPS USING GOOGLE MAPS
• Live flight maps in 3 different modes: Standard, Satellite, Hybrid
• Actual flight paths shown when available
• Your actual current position
• Road path from your current position to the airport
• By flight number and departure date
• By route and departure date
• Saves 10 recent flights and airports
• Add flights and airports by swiping from the right to the left
• Hotels booking via booking.com
• Cars booking via rentalcars.com
• Exchange rate for the most currencies in the world
SHARE INFORMATION ON FLIGHT STATUS
• 29 Languages
• Je suis Charlie
• Single version for Android Phones and Tablets
* Check Flight Status just by Airline's Name, Flight Number and Date of Departure
* Track movement of flights and many more features such as Departure Airport, Departure Terminal, etc.
* Easy to Use light weight (small sized) application
Now always get to your Flight On Time!
What our users are saying about us:
***Excellent app It is extremely easy to use and very clear. ***
***Great App This is exactly what I was looking for. Very easy to use and very fast.***
With flight tracker, you will get :
-Get real-time flight status
-Worldwide, accurate departures and arrivals
-Boarding gate information
## Activation code issue fixed in last release ##
-Flight route map (only for US flights)
Flight Tracker is a great alternative to Worldmate flight features. Give it a try.
This is a trial app, you will be able to perform a few searches. At the end of the evaluation period, you will be able to buy the app.
However, because we need your comments to hear your suggestions, you can get the app for free by leaving a review.
keywords : flight, flight track, flight tracker, flight tracking, airport delays, travel, flight status
*** Satisfied or Refunded. Let us know of any bug BEFORE leaving a review ***
• Viewing geo-tagged photos on the world map from your own device, or from Flickr and Panoramio.
• Locations of 150000 interesting places on the map taken from Wikimapia, that dream of being photographed!
• Explore the most photographed places in the world and around you on Radar Map.
• Ability to filter displayed photos by tags.
• Navigation to the chosen photos or places using your phones GPS-system.
• A list for your favorite photos, and convenient export of their links for your blog or website.
• Compiling of your geo-coordinates in a database for attachment to photos taken by a regular camera.
• Export of the geo-coordinates in the GPX format.
Users who decide to connect to their flickr or panoramio account through PhotoTracker will enjoy extra features:
• Ability to display exclusively one’s own photos on the map.
• Automatic attachment of photos uploaded to the map (just for Flickr’ users).
With DualMaps you can do it and more and enjoy this features:
- Both views are synchronized. If you move one of them, another one will follow the movement.
- Move your location dragging the marker of map, with a long-click on any place of it or even moving the StreetView camera.
- Linear compass will tell you always your orientation.
- Search for any location you want.
- Share your position with any application you have installed.