Additional public transport (AOV) is a collective transport path in and around Amsterdam. This service is offered by the city of Amsterdam and conducted by the RMC. Specially adapted vehicles and skilled personnel will take you from any pickup address to your destination. To make use of disability and this app, you need a disability pass.
You can with the AOV app:
- Book one or more rides
- Indicate where you want to be picked up and brought
- State who and / or what you bring (eg a wheelchair, walker, or traveling companion.)
- See all reserved tours
- Keep an eye on whether the driver almost to you at the door
- Check while driving or traveling schedule and how many stops there
- Please rate how satisfied you are the driver of your ride
No disability pass?
You can not travel independently or are you over 75 years? Then you may qualify for Supplementary transport. In the municipality of Amsterdam, you can apply for a disability pass. This can be done via the WMO Helpdesk or stop by the Social Counter near you.
Do you have questions? Customer RMC is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via 020-890 00 00.