Doctor in pocket app of general practitioners in the Oude IJssel region.
The Doctor op pocket app is a variant of the Uw Zorg online app for the Oude IJssel region. This gives you 24 hour access to your medication overview, you can order previously prescribed medication, make appointments and start an eConsult with your GP! An overview of affiliated practices can be found in the app. We are curious about your experiences in order to further optimize the app. Let us know via the feedback button in the app or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I start using the app?
1. Download the app from the store
2. Open the app, go through the explanation and select your practice
3. Press the 'pair device' button
4. If you already have an account for a patient portal with your GP, log in to the app with the same data by pressing the 'Sign up' button and go directly to step 5). If you don't have an account yet, request one from us by clicking the 'Register' button and filling in all the necessary details. After checking your application by our practice - which may take some time - your account will be created and you will receive a message by e-mail that you can use the services
5. After logging in to the app, you will receive a one-time verification code by e-mail or SMS that you enter in the app
6. Finally, create a 5-digit PIN code in the app to protect access
7. The app is now ready to use
• Access to your current medication profile as known by your GP.
• Request repeat prescriptions directly from your medication list and receive reminders if you need your medication again.
• Ask your doctor your medical questions directly via an eConsult and receive a message as soon as your consultation has been answered. Look out! eConsult is not intended for urgent matters or life-threatening situations. If you are not sure about the seriousness of your complaint, always contact your GP by telephone.
• Check the blanks in your doctor's calendar and book an appointment at a time that suits you. You must also state the reason for your appointment.
• You will find the address, contact details and opening hours of your doctor in the app. You will also find a link to your doctor's website.