It displays time the way it is meant to be, the way we learned it when we were kids, the way time should be told in real world English. Unlike other word clocks available in market, it displays the time and updates it every minute and not just in interval of fifteen minutes. Its efficient, its fast and it takes nearly negligible system resources. It is not cluttered with ambiguous features and unnecessary options, its user friendly, kids favourite and clean.
This is the third version of typographic word clock and we kept it really simple. We focused on what is required and removed all the extra options. It is not too feature heavy right now but new features will be added on gradually.
Typographic Word Clock v2.1
• Displays current time in word format
• Updates every minute (separate logic and doesn’t take system resources, doesn’t start any service in the background to reduce battery)
• Small Size (around 61 KB only)
• Configuration Options including:
Enable and Disable background
Select background color
Select Font color
Select Font Shadow
Select Font Style
Select Font Case
Select Font Size
• Help file in app itself
Our Road map for Typographic Word Clock (future versions)
• Tons of configuration options
Including some really cool new options, which you have not seen in any other similar widgets.
• Any User requested features
BOOT COMPLETED PERMISSION is required to start the clock after reboot of mobile.
Note: While writing comments please be fair and rate it for genuine reasons without comparing it with other widget apps in market.
Keywords: text, time, word, color, speak, tap, style, home screen, widget
This app is useful for designers and web developers in general and for
the curious who want to have an idea of the style of the font to be included
in your projects.
WARNING: This app does not install the fonts in the system.
Now you can download directly from this app a package of 100 free fonts for use, simply by clicking on the 'menu icon in the upper right.
Now you can open a file ttf or otf directly from a file manager like ES File Manager or Open File Manager by simply clicking on the file ...
Constructive criticism is welcome.
This app is for rooted devices only! If you don't know what root is then please do not download this app.
This app is also available in ROM Toolbox Pro along with many more features.
If you have any problems and/or questions feel free to email us at email@example.com. We will provide fast and friendly support.
Changing fonts modifies your system files. You should always have a current backup in recovery and know how to restore your device back to stock.
My fonts won't change.
Font Installer overwrites the font files in the /system/fonts directory. To install a font you must have root access and S-OFF (for HTC devices). Some apps use their own font and cannot be overwritten by Font Installer.
Before attempting to install any fonts please make sure you backup your fonts. You should also have a current nandroid backup.
Font Installer needs to overwrite the correct system files. Please make sure you have the correct fonts selected to be overwritten.
If you’re running Android 4.0 ICS or newer, make sure Roboto-Regular.ttf is selected.
If you’re running Android 3.X or earlier, make sure DroidSans.ttf is selected.
If you’re running MIUI, make sure Arial.ttf is selected.
To change which fonts get overwritten open Font Installer and click Menu >> Preferences >> Select Fonts.
How do I restore the original font?
To restore your font to the default system font press the menu button while inside Font Installer, click “Backup and Restore”, and restore the original fonts you had (assuming you made a font backup before changing fonts).
Alternatively, you can choose the accurate font for your Android OS version according to the list below:
If you’re running Android 4.0 ICS or 4.1 JellyBean, install the “Roboto” font.
If you’re running Android 3.X or earlier, install the “DroidSans” font.
If you’re running MIUI, install the “Arial” font.
If all else fails, a last resort would involve re-flashing your ROM or restoring a nandroid backup of the /system partition (a factory reset would not touch the system partition where fonts are stored).
Special characters aren't supported. What's the deal?
Unfortunately we cannot fix this issue. You can install a custom typeface that supports your language or other special characters. First, find the desired font and download it to your SD card. Then, using Font Installer, navigate to the “Local” tab to select the font file and install.
The easiest way to turn your handwriting into a font.
Make your own hand font in 5 minutes.
Turn your beautiful handwriting into a typeface with InstaFontMaker (previously Font.My), the first and only font maker for Android. Simply write each letter with your finger or stylus, and instantly get your TrueType font by email. Font making has never been easier...
For the most beautiful results, create a full set of handwritten characters (uppercase, lowercase, numbers, non-English characters) with this PRO version!
What's more in the paid version?
In the + tab, you can:
- Create an unlimited number of new fonts.
- Delete unused fonts.
- Load previously-made fonts.
- Add more characters to each font (A-Z, 0-9, punctuations, symbols, non-English EU & Thai characters).
- If you plan to Make Fonts for Commercial Use (e.g. sell your fonts), please purchase this paid version. Thank you!
You can also caption images with your handwritten font. Then save or share your life in your own unique font on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter, right from your phone.
Built by Google Award winning developers and Stanford engineers, instaFontMaker is fast, fun, and easy. And yes, you can make as many fonts as you like - your kids', your mom's, your friends', your quirky creative fonts, etc.
*** Please note that this is not a font installer for phones (e.g. not FlipFont.) ***
☆ Create your 100% original hand font in 5 minutes.
☆ Undo, redo, set font thickness, and adjust letter spacing.
☆ Use your fonts right away through our built-in feature - "Write" tool, which lets you:
- Annotate photos in your own hand fonts.
- Send polaroid-like photos with handwritten captions to emails and social sites.
☆ Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and email.
☆ Supports English, multiple European languages, and Thai².
¹TTF is the most common format for fonts on both Mac OS and Windows. It can also be used on websites as a web font.
²We're working hard to constantly improve Font2Go. Feedbacks are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to address them as soon as possible. Currently, Font2Go supports characters in Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Maori, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, and Welsh.
To add characters, click + at the bottom toolbar --> Set Font Info --> check the set of characters and additional languages --> click OK.
*** In case you don't see text it simply means your device don't support the character set. ***
** If you are unable to see language suggestion by Keyboard please download fonts available in settings. **
* Due to licence issues we had to remove fonts from the server, will request you to download the font by yourself and save it under "fonts" folder in your SDCard root. Please use these names while saving the fonts
"CHINESE" : arial.ttf
"GUJRATI" : arial.ttf
Multilingual keyboard (Including the Indic Languages).
A unique keyboard which provides the facility to use transliterate ( A facility by which you can write your native language using English keyboard. )
Application supports a wide variety of options
"ENGLISH", "AMHARIC", "ARABIC", "BENGALI", "CHINESE", "GREEK", "GUJRATI", "HINDI", "KANNADA", "MALYALAM","MARATHI", "NEPALI", "ORIYA", "PERSIAN", "PUNJABI", "RUSSIAN", "SANSKRIT", "SERBIAN", "TAMIL", "TELEGU", "TIGRINYA", "URDU"
You will be able to see the text in above mentioned languages in the suggestion field, so that you can choose the correct one. But once selected (Manually or by pressing space bar) it will be responsibility of the application to support that language on which you are working.
Please remember... font support is provided by the devices, so if you are unable to see a particular font then it means the support for that language is not available for your device.
Please let me know if any particular language is not showing in suggestion section.
In case you don't see text it simply means your device don't support the character set.
Application uses Internet "It connects to Google Server" - I will recommend you not to use this while using your credit / Debit cards as i am also not sure about the caching of Data by the server.
Application is in BETA, and i will release the application source pretty soon.
Request you to put some constructive comments... which can help application evolve... :)
Please read the blog to know installation process : http://abhinavasblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/transliteration-keyboard.html
# Fixed language not appearing issue even after downloading font.
# FIXED CRASH
# Fixed Issue for Gingerbread when downloading language pack.
# Reduced application size from 24MB to 900KB
# Download your fonts from menu in Ukeyboard settings page.
# Bug Fixes
# More colors to choose
# Languages added so can see in suggestion even if phone do not support the font.
# Added Hepatic feedback.
# Added keyboard customization support.
- Export notes as images, quickly post as Long Tweet or Textshot, Long Weibo;
- Insert images to notes, easily crop, edit and describe them;
- Share notes to various social media, including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Weibo and WeChat Moments;
- A cross-platform experience, quickly and securely sync notes to the cloud;
- More fine details: Manual sorting, word count, quick search.
More than a note taking app: good for photo journals, travel plans and shopping lists.
1. Android 4.1 or above is required;
2. Optimized for the following resolutions: 720×1280, 1080×1920, 800×1280, 1080×1800, 1920×1152, 1800×1080, 1440×2560;
3. Due to a bug in vanilla Android 5.0 Lollipop, line spacing may be narrower than expected on some Android 5.0+ devices like the Nexus 5;
4. Images in notes may appear as codes when synced back to older versions of Smartisan Notes, and modifying such codes may cause unpredictable errors;
5. Due to a compatibility issue on MIUI’s part, Users on MIUI V5 (based on Android 4.4) may encounter an error when inserting image descriptions.
1) It doesn't modify content of font file.
2) It just creates apk file wrapping a font file(.ttf)
3) I think that apk file (created by this app) runs properly on Samsung Gallaxy Phone.
4) It requires setting change to install output-apk correctly.
( Settings -> Security -> (check) UnKnown sources )
1) The apk output folder is " SDCard/TTFApkConverter "
2) It's difficult for android beginner.
Kernel : HorsePower 2x RC12 or newer
Phone: LG P990, LG Optimus 2x
You can download the kernel from here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1295486
This application is for tweaking the various Kernel settings on the fly. No reboot required!
PowerSaveMode: 0-6 : 0 - Off, 1 - Light Powersave, 2 -Moderate Powersave, 3 - Aggressive Powersave, 4 - Profile "1" during screen off, 5 - Profile "2" during screen off, 6 - Profile "3" during screen off
NitrosMode: Turn On for best performance
In Options Menu you can reset settings to default.
• Favorite units
• Adjustable precision
• Multiple number formats
• Accurate to hundreds of decimal places
• Instant conversion (converts as you type)
• Atmospheric Pressure
• Data Transfer
• Dry Volume
• Fuel Consumption
• Liquid Volume
• SI/Metric Prefix
This is the Keyboard to input Emoji icons in everywhere such as email, twitter, sms…… together with the normal English keyboard which make input Emoji more convenience.
- Full Emoji,Smiley,Emoticon and text face display & More than 3000 Free Emoji
- Input Emoji everywhere conveniently like message,text,email,note,contact,sms
- Messaging emoji to other phone
- Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
- More than 30 dictionaries for different language
- Next word suggestions and current word completions
- Auto Correction
- Word prediction
- Suggest contact names
- Text face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), (ʘ‿ʘ)
- Auto-capitalization (Capitalize the first word of each sentence)
- Support Left compact, Right Compact, Thumb layout
- Support Smallest,Small,Normal,Large,Largest layout
- Sliding input (Input a word by sliding through the letters/Swipe)
- QWERTY/QWERTZ/AZERTY/Dvorak/Colemak/PC input style
- Copy,cut,paste and arrow key (Long press "?123" key to switch)
- Standalone emoji keyboard mode
- Keyboard color setting and keyboard wallpaper
- Kinds of Keyboard theme
- Beautiful keyboard UI.
- Gesture slide input.
- Custom keyboard theme color:
- Key text color and background color.
- Keyboard background.
- Suggest and preview color.
- Custom your like picture as Keyboard Wallpaper.
- Support the suggestion of English input, it will support more later.
- Many other advance feature
Install & Activate
To enable the Keyboard, please go to home -> Setting-> Language & Keyboard, then check the Kika Keyboard to enable it.
You may receive a warning when activating Kika Keyboard saying “This keyboard may collect your personal data.” We take your privacy seriously. Kika Keyboard does not collect your private data including password or credit card info. The warning message when you enable the keyboard is a standard message in Android for ANY third-party keyboard app.
Thanks a lot for below user help:
Sergio Piatti,Beatriz,Lukas Schallmair
Some phones native app can not see the color emoji because the phone system doesn't support to display it, but in some of third party app is ok to display it.
Q.Why does it convert to MMS automatically with emoji?
A: 1.Go to Messages -- Settings -- SMS/MMS 2.On Text Message (SMS) settings 3.Select Input mode -- GSM alphabet. If you still meet this issue, pls consult Samsung vendor.