Precise instructions and cooking courses on video - the Foodsteps app is the cookbook of the future, created by the chefs at the Culinary Academy.
Foodsteps gives you
- Over 600 step-by-step recipes that make it easy to follow the recipe from start to finish. A short video on each step shows you how to proceed. User-friendly swiping from step to step.
- Short, practical video courses that make you a better hobby cook. Useful principles and tips for both beginners and advanced users.
- Wine course with Master of Wine, Heidi Iren Hansen.
- Coffee course with KAFFA. Norwegian champion in barista art 2016, Lise, teaches you to brew the best possible coffee.
- Weekly menu with a practical shopping list that makes it easy to plan your everyday life. Quick, healthy and good dinners, with ingredients you can find at the convenience store.
The service is under development, new recipes and courses are constantly coming here!
Behind Foodsteps are some of the country's most skilled chefs, sommeliers and food enthusiasts. Foodsteps springs from the Culinary Academy (KA), a competence center for food and drink. The Culinary Academy has been involved in food communication since 2008 and every year holds cooking courses for almost 15,000 people, in addition to having published three award-winning cookbooks.
Privacy statement: https://foodsteps.no/personvern/