Felleskatalogen gives you access to updated information about the drugs that are marketed in Norway. The information is stored on your device so that it can always be reached, regardless of the network access.
In the application you will find:
• Corporate Directory Texts
• Web links to training materials, package leaflet and SPC
• Interaction Analysis
• ATC registry
• Poisoning Information from Poison Center
• Information on anafylaksibehandling
• Notifications from NOMA
• Searchable records of pharmaceutical companies, organizations and pharmacy
Adjacent to the Corporate Directory The lyrics you can also find information on pregnancy / lactation from Norwegian legemiddelhåndbok, information exchange group and reimbursement, photo of capsules / tablets, doping EC with a warning triangle, marking with black triangle (pharmacovigilance) and requirements for the Schengen certificate at overseas travel.
The app contains a sykdomssøk where you can apply for a disease / condition to get a grouped list of drugs used in treatment. Illness Your included in the main query.
For you to be able to scan bar codes on pharmaceutical packaging, as well as find the nearest pharmacy, the app needs access to:
• Camera: Use to scan bar codes on pharmaceutical packaging so you can easily access the Corporate Directory text.
• Location Services: Use to pinpoint your location so you can get an overview of the 10 nearest pharmacies from where you are. Distance to the various pharmacies indicated in the list, and the nearest pharmacy is at the top.
Felleskatalogen developed by ThotSoft commissioned by Felleskatalogen AS.
Felleskatalogen AS is a subsidiary of LMI.