* Drag the view to scroll around.
* Pinch with two fingers to zoom in or out.
* Double tap on background to zoom in or out.
* Single tap on a name to show more info.
* Double tap on a name to base the tree on that person.
* Long tap on a name to base the tree on that person.
* Search for persons by typing (partial) first and/or last name.
* Keeps a history of shown graphs and searches accessible from the back button.
* Scales the UI to support large and small devices with varying resolution.
* Shows marriage dates and divorces in the long-click popup.
* Configurable number of generations (both descendants and ancestors) shown.
* Different codecs supported (utf-8, ascii, latin_1, ansel).
To use your own gedcom files, they need to be transferred to your device. This can be done in several different ways, including:
* Mailing them to yourself and downloading them
* Copying them over USB
* Copying them to an SD card
* Using online file services such as www.dropbox.com
Once the file is on your device choose it in the Downloads app or in a file browser app such as My Files. You can also use the Open... button in the menu from within GedTree.
There is a support/feature request forum at http://gedtree.userecho.com/
View GEDCOM files exported from current genealogy applications and Internet services. View by individuals, families, sources, database info, or descendants tree. Top level views are linked to additional detail views.
GEDCOM versions 5.5 and 5.5.1 supported. ASCII, UTF-8, UTF-16, and ANSEL character sets accepted.
Integrated file browser helps to locate GEDCOM files on your device. Set custom home directory, to always come back to a preferred GEDCOM location.
Lets you annotate your tree with on-site notes, including photos (graves, primary docs, etc.), and send them to your home machine via GMail.
The App is fast, robust, and complete. It has been tested on files up to 20MB (65,000 names).
If you need to try before you buy, there is a fully functional (time-limited) trial version available. (Scroll down to "View more applications" to find it on the Market.)
CatroGenea support French and English.
CatroGenea allows manual creation of individual and family , as well as the import file . Ged .
The import . Ged may be made at the root of the tree or in the individual current ( inclusion tree ) .
CatroGenea works with UTF8 charset , the export will be done with this charset ; import additionally supports the charset ISO-8859- 1.
CatroGenea works contextually , color different fields allows to know the possible operation :
- = Green edition
- Light blue = selection
- = Blue dialogue with choice of several actions
- An individual can be removed if not child
- A family may be deleted if it has no child
- In the main view , the offspring of the individual current can be suppressed
The main menu CatroGenea empty tree provides the following features:
- Import ged to root.
- Help ...
The main menu tree CatroGenea nonempty provides the following features:
- Individual ...
List of Individuals
List of roots
List of root of current name
List of leaves
List of root-leaves
Go to the root
Go to the individual default
- Family ...
List of families
- Export ... ged .
- Tree ...
- Help ...
For Individuals in the lists, the default collation is index ( created in the database) , but the ranking by name or date of birth is also possible.
For Families in the lists, the default collation is index ( created in the database) , but rank wedding date is also possible.
CatroGenea creates a / CatroGenea directory in the internal memory .
It is from this directory that the import and export operations will take place .
Use a file manager to copy your initial .ged file in this directory.
Kinship calculates the relationship between 2 blood relatives based on their relationship to a common ancestor.
Simply select the relationship to the common ancestor and Kinship does the rest!
- GEDCOM 5.5.1 plus support for many custom tags
- ASCII, ANSI, ANSEL, UTF-8 character sets
- Multiple family files
- New family files can be created from scratch
- Family View, Pedigree View, Descendant View and Timeline
- Index, searchable by Given Name, Surname or ID
- Events and Facts
- Locations and Addresses, with geolocation via Google Maps
- Alternate Names
- Pictures, including the ability to add pictures from camera or photo album
- Audio files
- Video files
- Portrait and Landscape mode on all views
GedFamilies uses a highly efficient database implementation, allowing very large family files to be supported.
GedFamilies requires access to a Wi-Fi network or use of a USB connection in order to transfer files between your device and your PC.
GedFamilies requires a companion program running on a Windows PC to transfer family files to and from the Android device. This program, GedFamilies Sync, can be downloaded free of charge from www.telgen.co.uk/gedfamilies.
A sample family file is included.
I denne mobilutgaven av Digitalarkivet vil du finne personopplysninger for personer født før 1910. Opplysningene er hentet fra Digitalarkivets database. Dette omfatter:
- andre kilder med personinformasjon
DA-appen baserer seg på en database med over 5 millioner personposter. Databasen er ikke komplett, og den blir fortløpende utvidet med flere data og kildetyper. Disse vil også bli søkbare i DA-appen.
Du kan søke etter personer ved hjelp av et enkelt eller et avansert søk. Trefflisten vil vise personene som passer dine søkekriterier, og fra denne listen kan du trykke deg videre for å se mer detaljert informasjon om den personen. Du vil også få informasjon omhvilken kilde opplysningene er hentet fra.
Det følger med veiledning om hvordan du skal søke og navigere, i tillegg til lister over forkortelser som ofte er i bruk.
Ta kontakt med oss for spørsmål og kommentarer: email@example.com
Track your trip through a cemetery with continuous GPS readings if you decide to record all the graves.
Collect information on the cemetery such as name and address. Create an "event" for each grave site within the cemetery.
When an event is created it automatically documents the longitude, latitude, altitude (or you can mark the grave on a map for precise locations) time, and date with instant access to the smartphone camera, audio recorder, notes, and a theodolite (for calculating distances to or elevation of objects).
Each event comes with formatted fields to record headstone name, birth date and death, epitaph, and comments or notes . Specific fields can be hidden and an unlimited number of additional fields can be added.
Share your data instantaneously with your friends and family with the ability to post all your GPS locations and media on any of an almost unlimited number of social websites or communicate information via e-mail, Skype, and other IM systems.
Create your own free website to share your gravesites with others in real time. The website includes a gallery of your videos and images along with standard Google maps with tracks and pins representing grave sites.
Don't worry about the loss of any media, data, or memories. The application automatically synchronizes your data in the background in our database and, if desired, your website, effectively backing up your data for later use.
Once you return from your data collecting, the information can be downloaded to a spreadsheet, powerpoint, or other documents. You can also extensively filter the information to hone in on certain aspects of your data. Our reports section of the website allows you to create specialized documents and graphs from the filtered data.
If others are with you, they can add their own grave sites, media, and data, through their smartphones or tablets if you choose to share your username with them. All smartphones and tablets will be instantaneously updated with the shared information through the application and include all the collected information on your website. Or each individual on the can create their own account and website on MajorForms to document the trip themselves.
Make your own video or powerpoint presentation automatically once you return from the data collected. With one click, the videos, maps, and images are integrated into a video timeline or a powerpoint presentation.
- Receive and download documents sent to you via HoGo
- View and organize your documents on or offline
- Backup important documents to your personal Cloud Library
- Share documents with your other devices through your Cloud Library