View GEDCOM files exported from current genealogy applications and Internet services. View by individuals, families, sources, database info, or descendants tree. Top level views are linked to additional detail views.
GEDCOM versions 5.5 and 5.5.1 supported. ASCII, UTF-8, UTF-16, and ANSEL character sets accepted.
Integrated file browser helps to locate GEDCOM files on your device. Set custom home directory, to always come back to a preferred GEDCOM location.
* Drag the view to scroll around.
* Pinch with two fingers to zoom in or out.
* Double tap on background to zoom in or out.
* Single tap on a name to show more info.
* Double tap on a name to base the tree on that person.
* Long tap on a name to base the tree on that person.
* Search for persons by typing (partial) first and/or last name.
* Keeps a history of shown graphs and searches accessible from the back button.
* Scales the UI to support large and small devices with varying resolution.
* Shows marriage dates and divorces in the long-click popup.
* Configurable number of generations (both descendants and ancestors) shown.
* Different codecs supported (utf-8, ascii, latin_1, ansel).
To use your own gedcom files, they need to be transferred to your device. This can be done in several different ways, including:
* Mailing them to yourself and downloading them
* Copying them over USB
* Copying them to an SD card
* Using online file services such as www.dropbox.com
Once the file is on your device choose it in the Downloads app or in a file browser app such as My Files. You can also use the Open... button in the menu from within GedTree.
There is a support/feature request forum at http://gedtree.userecho.com/
Lets you annotate your tree with on-site notes, including photos (graves, primary docs, etc.), and send them to your home machine via GMail.
The App is fast, robust, and complete. It has been tested on files up to 20MB (65,000 names).
If you need to try before you buy, there is a fully functional (time-limited) trial version available. (Scroll down to "View more applications" to find it on the Market.)
Smart file viewer is allow you to browse files from android device SD card.
App having an options for create, copy, rename, move and delete directories and files. It also acts as an extension to other applications to open. It will also arrange the files for type, name, date, size with ascending and descending orders(Whatever your wish).
App having an options for resize the texts, change background colours and also choose file type settings.