Be prepared by downloading the free AA Roadservice App. The Roadservice app now comes with an integrated AA Roadwatch map and a tracker so AA Members can follow the journey of the Service Officer who is coming to their aid.
If you’re an AA Personal, Business Care or Taxi Care Member you can request help at any time and anywhere in NZ¹.
- Enter your Membership details and set up the app so it’s ready to request AA Roadservice when you need it
- Request a callout in a few short steps: confirm contact information and number plate, and tell us what’s wrong with the vehicle
- Get status updates, track the Service Officers attending the job and send updates back to our Dispatch team
- Check nearby vehicle-related services, such as garages and battery stockists
- Use the handy emergency torch function through the phone camera flash if stuck in the dark
- Use the Roadwatch feature to monitor road conditions and plan any journey better
- Use the Accidents area of the app to record details about what happened and store photos.
¹ Mobile reception and current financial AA Membership required. AA Roadservice is provided through the North Island, South Island, Stewart Island and Waiheke Island.