FIXiT app is used to report issues to the New Zealand Wellington City Council and has 5 main sections to the application:
1. Take a photo: Take photos of the issue identified. This is optional.
2. Give Location: Tell the council the location of the issue.
3. Describe Problem: Provide a brief description of the issue.
4. Enter Contact Details: Enter Contact Details. You will have to do this only once
5. SUBMIT YOUR REPORT : This will send a Fix It request to Wellington City Council.
Street Light Outage: Opens a map in the browser to show reported street light outages.