Banking should never get in the way of your business. Our app is a secure and easy way to manage your business’ finances on the go - you just need to be an Internet Banking for Business customer to use it.
• Fingerprint, PIN or password login (after initial set up)
• Check balances, make transfers and pay existing bill payees
• Authorise same-day cleared payments, international payments and transfers, direct credit, direct debit, payroll and tax payments
• Create and authorise one off payments to any domestic bank account including to most credit cards
• Edit a payment date on most payment types
• Make changes to payees
• View your foreign exchange (FX) rates
• Search transactions within accounts and check their details
• Authorise domestic payments and transfers in advance of incoming funds
GET STARTED NOW
• If you’re already a BNZ Internet Banking for Business customer, simply install this app and start managing your business’ finances on the go.
• If you’re not a BNZ Internet Banking for Business customer, visit bnz.co.nz to register.
Activate Mobile NetGuard the first time you setup the Mobile Business Banking app by getting codes sent to your mobile and email, and for future logins you’ll only need your Internet Banking for Business password, PIN or fingerprint.
Other security features include 128-bit encryption and lock-out and time-out safeguards, but you should log out as soon as you’ve finished your banking and never store your BNZ access number, PIN, password or NetGuard details on your device in any form. Access IDs, passwords and personal information won’t be stored on the app.
• Android 8.0 or above required to use this app
• Mobile data is required to access the BNZ app.
• If you lose your phone, contact your Internet Banking for Business Administrator to disable your access, log in with another device or call 0800 269 4242 (+64 4 931 8234 if you're overseas).
Use of the BNZ app is subject to the Internet Banking Terms and Conditions (https://www.bnz.co.nz/about-us/governance/terms-and-conditions/internet-banking-for-business)