Forsyth Barr Investment Insights app lets you check your Forsyth Barr investment account, create and monitor a watchlist of NZX and ASX securities, follow market news and read a morning news summary.
- Check your Forsyth Barr investment account
- Watchlist your favourite NZX and ASX securities, monitor price movements
- Follow key global indices, commodities and currencies
- Our pick of investment market news and a dedicated feed from the National Business Review
- Read our investment overview column
- A daily morning report and weekly roundup of local and global markets
- Forsyth Barr’s investment view of over 60 NZX shares with detailed research notes available for clients
- Comprehensive research highlights section including featured and in- depth research customised to your watchlist
About Forsyth Barr
Forsyth Barr is proud to be a New Zealand owned firm, with 20 offices throughout the country and over 300 investment professionals. For over 80 years, we have assisted personal, institutional and corporate clients by providing a full range of investment services. Forsyth Barr is a foundation New Zealand Exchange firm (NZX) and accredited market participant. Forsyth Barr has been granted Qualifying Financial Entity (QFE) status by the Financial Markets Authority (FMA). As a QFE, Forsyth Barr is responsible for the conduct of its financial advisers, such as the delivery of financial adviser services and encouraging their professionalism and integrity. Effectively, the QFE sits between FMA and its advisers and is responsible for ensuring that they meet and maintain appropriate standards.
Disclosure Statements are available on request and free of charge. This should not be construed as making a recommendation or giving an opinion in relation to acquiring or disposing of (including refraining from acquiring or disposing of) any financial product.