Logmate is a refreshingly easy-to-use electronic drivers logbook system for New Zealands’ commercial and passenger endorsed drivers & their vehicle operators.
If you hold (or operate vehicles that require) a class 2, 3, 4 or 5 driver license, or drive a vehicle in a transport service capacity, or carry goods for hire or reward, then you need Logmate.
- Intuitive & uncluttered screens that include a traffic-light colour scheme.
- Push button operation simplifies work time entries by leveraging your phones’ GPS & date-time capabilities.
- All work-time data is securely stored in ‘the Cloud’.
- Friendly reminders keep you inform of your obligations as they occur.
- Automated logbook delivery to vehicle operator.
- Web-based admin panel to manage your work-time history, vehicles & subscriptions.
- Less time doing paperwork.
- Less time spent when being checked by enforcement officers.
- Less chance of getting 'pinged' for incomplete or inaccurate Logbook entries.
- Zero chance of ever loosing your Logbook.
- Zero chance of forgetting to provide a copy of your Logbook to your vehicle/transport operator (done automatically).
- Zero chance of forgetting to take a rest break, day off or end work for the day.
- FREE 21 day trial issued upon registration
- Perpetual access to your Work-time history
- Flexible Monthly or Annual subscription required after trial - refer http://logmate.co.nz/pricing/
Logmate is 100% New Zealand owned and operated by Tierra Technologies Ltd.