MarineMate is your go to app for all local boating and safety information in and around New Zealand waters. And best of all, it’s free!
See a map view of tide times, VHF channels, local rules, boat ramp locations, marine reserves and more.
You can also access:
• a list of common boating related questions
• essential boating rules
• a safety equipment checklist
• region specific event notices
• region specific bylaws.
The MarineMate app was developed in partnership by:
• Waikato Regional Council
• Bay of Plenty Regional Council
• Hawke’s Bay Regional Council
• Department of Internal Affairs
• Northland Regional Council
• Auckland Transport Harbourmasters
• Land Information New Zealand
• Room 9 (developers)