Wireless GSM alarm Security Hub is designed to timely notify the user about:
- burglary and intrusion on the protected object;
- the occurrence of a fire;
- emergencies related to the provision of water, gas, electricity;
- temperature changes in the protected area;
- attack / robbery.
To detect alarm and emergency events, wireless sensors are used that do not require wiring and interior changes. The exchange between devices and client services is encrypted and protected from substitution, false positives and other types of sabotage.
Information on the status of the alarm and alarms are available anywhere in the world where there is Internet access.
The starting set of Security Hub includes: a subscriber controller, a motion sensor with immunity on small animals up to 20 kg., A door opening sensor, as well as everything you need to connect and configure. Additionally, you can purchase and connect up to 30 different types of radio sensors. More information can be found on the website security-hub.ru
The mobile application "Strela" was created to configure and control the Security and Fire Alarm System Security Hub from the company TECO.
The application for Android devices provides continuous monitoring of the protected premises. You are at home, even when not at home.
- installation and configuration of the alarm;
- arm / disarm the entire facility or individual premises;
- notifications about incursions, fires, emergency situations;
- connection and / or delegation of control over an object to a monitoring company, relatives, friends or colleagues;
- tracking changes in temperature at the facility.