OnBoard is next generation board meeting software, engineered to drive good governance and improve meeting outcomes. A board portal with the tools every director needs to focus on strategy during their next meeting. Board management software that’s designed to make preparing board books a seamless experience.
With OnBoard, meetings become more productive, board book access becomes amazingly intuitive. Archives are readily accessible. Votes can easily be taken and minutes entered. You have time to devote to thoughtful deliberations.
OnBoard is guarded by the gold standard in cloud security – Microsoft Azure. OnBoard includes Touch ID, two-factor authentication, end to end encryption, granular access permission model, salted and stored SHA256 passwords, and multiple data centers.
Features and Capabilities:
• Always up to date board books on any device, anywhere
• Vote on motions and approvals
• RSVP and attendance tracker
• Resource center for bylaws, past notes, annual budget, and key governance materials
• Dashboard with upcoming meetings, meeting materials, and announcements
• Notes and Annotations that sync across every device
• Two-factor authentication
• Multi-board support
• Offline access
• Surveys and Questionnaires
• Industry Leading Support
OnBoard’s security keeps your meeting materials safe and your organization in compliance. We know that nothing short of the most advanced industry leading security measures are acceptable.
• Encryption in Transit and Rest and the strongest standard in the board portal industry. Our data centers utilize industry-leading RSA 4096-bit encryption for data in transit between a user's device and the data centers.
• Compliant with a broad range of international information security standards, including but not limited to: GLBA, FERPA, HIPAA, FISMA ISO 27001/27002, SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3, SSAE 16/ISAE 3402.
• Azure Security Partnering with Microsoft Azure, OnBoard offers world-class security, full disaster recovery, and active geo-replication. Nothing short of the most secure industry leading measures are acceptable. That’s why we offer the gold standard of Cloud Security with OnBoard: Microsoft Azure.
Support and Training:
Passageways’ ongoing support includes 24/7 U.S. based phone and online chat. An online resource center includes detailed guides on how to use OnBoard. Upon any major product release, live training is provided to all customers.
Investment in Customer Success reflects Passageways’ priorities. We’re a company that believes in forging enduring customer partnerships, that guarantees our customers experience the maximum value from their investment. Customer Success provides a face to our software and that we take an active and personal role in helping our customers solve challenges while supporting them in achieving their goals. Our customers are our famil
Support is wide-ranging and comprehensive. Live administrator training is provided via online sessions. These sessions are flexible and customizable to match the needs of the individual administrators and organizations. For board and committee members, Passageways provides both onsite and online training sessions.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 765.535.1882 for a free trial or any additional information.