Board meetings should be informed, effective, and uncomplicated.
The OnBoard board intelligence platform enables teams and boards be forward-looking and strategic. OnBoard provides a secure and comprehensive set of tools to help you and your organization prepare, conduct, and analyze board meetings to maximize post-meeting productivity.
Key features include a seamless Zoom integration for virtual meetings, annotations, eSignatures, secure messaging, RSVP, voting and approvals, a resource library, offline access, multi-board and subcommittee support, and more.
OnBoard's industry-leading Microsoft Azure-based and multi-certified security protocols keep meeting materials safe and within compliance. Features include end-to-end encryption, two-factor authentication, biometrics, granular access permissions, remote device wipes, and multiple data centers.
Key Features and Capabilities:
• Fully integrated Zoom web conferencing that allows remote participation while having access to all the features of OnBoard
• Always up-to-date board books in real-time on any device, anywhere
• Secure Messaging
• Vote on motions and approvals
• Powerful analytics and insights
• In-Meeting Agenda and Time Tracker & Post-Meeting Ratings
• RSVP and attendance tracker
• Resource center for bylaws, past notes, annual budget, and key governance materials
• Personalized Dashboard with access to the latest meetings, meeting materials, and announcements
• Notes and Annotations that sync across every device
• Two-factor authentication
• Multi-board and sub-committee support
• Offline access
• D&O Surveys and Questionnaires
• Industry-Leading Support and Customer Success
OnBoard’s security features keeps your meeting materials safe and your organization in compliance. We apply industry-leading security measures.
• Encryption in Transit and Rest and the most robust standards in the board portal industry. Our data centers utilize industry-leading RSA 4096-bit encryption for data in transit between a user's device and the data centers.
• Compliant with a broad range of international information security standards, including but not limited to: GLBA, FERPA, HIPAA, FISMA ISO 27001/27002, SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3, SSAE 16/ISAE 3402.
• Azure Security Partnering with Microsoft Azure, OnBoard offers world-class security, full disaster recovery, and active geo-replication.
Support and Training:
OnBoard support includes 24/7 U.S. based phone and online chat. An online resource center includes detailed guides on how to use OnBoard.
Customer Success Managers provide ongoing support. This includes strategic guidance and best practices as well as live, interactive, training to administrators and end-users whenever needed.
Support is wide-ranging and comprehensive.