With ScadaTouch you are able to:
Connection everywhere with a PLC or any device supporting Ethernet (Modbus TCP)
Build and Run HMI interfaces: no need for PC!
Create HMI interfaces for distribution via “Player” versions
Remote control via Wifi , 3G or 4G: Wifi 30m, 3G and 4G no distance limit!!
Create graphics ( Real Time, XY) of any process: Temperature, position etc..
Export your projects to any device: Tablet or smartPhone. Auto-resize technologie!!!
HMI screens editor and player embedded into the application
Full Customized Catalog: Create your own buttons, Leds, images..
Shortest configuration time: Drag and drop
HMI creation over a Photo or any image
Communication via Modbus TCP with all PLC supporting this protocol. (Twido, M258, Premium, Siemens, Omrom...)
Leds, Buttons, Labels, Numeric displays,Tanks, Graphics (Real time, XY) and more..
You can use this demo version for FREE: use the code "0000".
For all support please visit our website: www.appliworld.com
Schneider Electric’s SCADA & MES Support App is an application for Android devices, which provides users easy access to online support services.
Using the Support App, you will be able to search for and access over 5,500 knowledgebase articles, search the SCADA web help and other content on the SCADA & MES Support Portal. You can also log a support ticket and manage your service requests using Case Manager. And stay up to date with the latest news and product alerts from SCADA & MES Global Support.
Whether you are looking for help with troubleshooting a technical issue or searching for a solution from the large database of product knowledge available on the SCADA & MES Support Portal - the Support App has you covered.
The Support App is integrated into the same backend infrastructure utilised by the SCADA & MES Support Portal. Download the SCADA & MES Support App today and get instant access to support resources from anywhere, including access to the expert knowledge and support information needed to help you protect your software investment and keep your operations running smoothly.
Who can use the SCADA & MES Support App?
Anyone with a valid Support Portal login for 'www.citect.schneider-electric.com'. If you do not have a login, please register at 'http://www.citect.schneider-electric.com/register'.
Note: The app will have limited functionality for users who do not have an active SCADA & MES Global Support agreement.
ClearSCADA Mobile, coupled to ClearSCADA, a Schneider Electric product, provides remote access to data within your SCADA system, allowing users to monitor performance while "on the move". It also improves staff productivity and enhances overall system performance: an easy way to add value to your organisation!
Alarms and Events
* Alarm actions such as acknowledge, disable and enable. Actions logged to the ClearSCADA event journal.
* View alarm and event lists.
* Alarm notification.
* Summary data displays for "at a glance" understanding of system performance.
* Available as a shortcut from alarms or database hierarchy, where configured.
* Browse the ClearSCADA database.
* View object status at any level.
* Display filtered alarm and event lists based on database hierarchy.
* Display historic data trends for points; optimized for mobile connectivity.
* Display custom database queries; useful for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
* Perform controls on selected points in the ClearSCADA database.
* Actions logged to the ClearSCADA event journal.
* Customize the app for easy retrieval of your commonly used views.
* Integrated security with ClearSCADA.
* Additional security measures for communications outside of the SCADA firewall.
Contact your local Schneider Electric sales channel to provide this functionality for your ClearSCADA system(s).
NOTE: This application does not communicate directly with the ClearSCADA server, so additional software is required to enable this. The additional software can be found on the ClearSCADA 2013 R1 installation media.
GE’s Proficy HMI-SCADA Android client enables you to instantly connect to iFIX WebSpace or CIMPLICITY GlobalView server―delivering a fully functioning HMI-SCADA Android client for your operators and engineers. It can operate over your company intranet or secure internet without the need to change, alter or convert the iFIX or CIMPLCITY applications, and it provides an increased level of usability no matter the Android device you’re using.
The app enables full control and visualization capabilities with the ability to limit functions via standard project security features as required. It makes use of intuitive multi-touch gestures to achieve popular mouse and keyboard operation, and automatically zooms in to the currently active window to make it easier to tap windows UI elements.
Empower your organization now and mobilize your operators, get faster support from engineering and enable casual users!
• The Proficy HMI-SCADA application for Android can only connect to CIMPLICITY 8.2 or iFIX 5.5 or newer web servers. For CIMPLICITY, we recommend 8.2 SIM 6 or newer, which provides the capability to create shortcuts.
• Be aware that whenever an Android client is connected to a web server (iFIX WebSpace Server or CIMPLICITY GlobalView Server), one client license is consumed. The number of clients that can connect to your web server depends on the license key.
• For a complete list of known issues and workarounds, please visit GE Intelligent Platforms’ support website at http://support.ge-ip.com or call:
Americas: 800-433-2682 or 780-420-2010 (if toll free 800 option is unavailable)
Europe, Middle-East, & Africa: +800-1-433-2682 +420 239015850 (if toll free 800 option is unavailable or dialing from a mobile telephone)
Asia Pacific: +86-400-820-8208 or +86-21-3217-4826 (India, Indonesia & Pakistan)
No matter what you need to watch (temperatures, speeds, or levels to name a few), your Droid can tell you what the current values are and show you trends and graphs from the last 24 hours. You can see any current alarms, acknowledge them, and customize the limits of your own personal alarms events.
About Watch*IT OPC Enterprise
We have designed Watch*IT OPC to monitor data from many sources, from a single temperature probe in a storage room to a large-scale manufacturing process. It can even watch the computerized systems and networks that support your site. Whether it is a laboratory, manufacturing plant or a storage closet, Watch*IT OPC collects information from your existing systems and provides you with alerts and trends.
While Watch*IT OPC is collecting data, it watches for values that fall outside your chosen parameters. When a value is out of this range, Watch*IT OPC will alert the people you chose (via email or text message) to the alarm condition. Alarm monitoring is in real-time. Therefore, if there is an alarm event happening now, you know about it now. Since Watch*IT OPC sends alerts to a tailored list of people during an alarm event, you are already one-step closer to addressing the alarm the moment it happens!
Because Watch*IT OPC is collecting data from your data sources, it can give you trending from them too. You can use the trending feature to see what has happened at your site. Watch*IT OPC can monitor the trends also with its rate of change alarm. When a value is changing faster or slower than it should, Watch*IT OPC will send an alert.
-Rate of Change Alerts
As an example, suppose you are monitoring the temperature a freezer that has a high alarm limit to alert you when temperature rises too high. However, there would be no alarm if someone left the freezer door open until the temperature reached the alarm limit. However, a rate of change alarm would notice the temperature rising faster than normal. Since the rate of temperature change exceeds the rate of change limit, Watch*IT OPC sends an alert before the temperature in the freezer becomes a problem.
The Enterprise edition of Watch*IT OPC stores the data it collects to offer historical services. The historical capabilities offer the ability to compare current trends to last year, or the last production run. It can aid with investigations into a production successes or failures. From off the shelf report applications to integrated custom reporting tools, we can offer a variety of reporting solutions to meet any need.
-Security and Value
Watch*IT OPC can help you protect your products and property and find new efficiencies. In addition, it helps limit waste by allowing you recognize preventable events so that you can address them before they become a problem. Even though its value is immeasurable, we have priced Watch*IT OPC amazingly low, with several options for less than $100. Whether you need to watch five or 5000 data sources, you can purchase an affordable license that fits your needs.
If you want to test the application please use this demo server:
Password: (leave blank)
Additional modules will be added over time to make it even more relevant to engineers.
Save in text format the result of calculations.
Module Motor Gear box
With Motor gearbox you can calculate:
- For the motor -
• Stator speed.
• Rotor speed.
• Angular speed.
• Motor Power.
• Rated torque.
- For the gearbox -
• Reduced shaft RPM.
• Herz shaft.
• Period shaft.
• Angular speed.
• Shaft torque.
Module Sonar Calculator
With Sonar Calculator you can calculate:
• The analog value as a function of the distance measured.
• The diameter of the cone as a function of the distance measured.
• The total volume of the cone.
• The partial volume of the cone as a function of the distance measured.
• The total area of the cone as a function of the distance measured.
• The lateral surface of the cone as a function of the distance measured.
• The time it takes for the sonar to reach the object and come back.
With RTD Calculator you can calculate:
• RTD temperature probe according to DIN EN 60751.
• Tolerance class AA, A, B, and C.
• Temperature can be Celsius, Fahrenheit or Kelvin.
Sometimes you have the necessity to measure in how many seconds, a motor starts or a valve opens.
In this case, this stopwatch it could come handy
• Table for:
PT100 & PT1000 RTD Table conversion
Thermocouple Table conversion
Pressure Table conversion
This is a BETA version, please email us if you come across any errors.
If you like the program, please rate, review, and make a small donation!
Support the developer :)
1, PLC Scaling can be used to convert Analog input voltage or current into PLC or SCADA value
Example 4-20mA into 0-30840 or 0-10bar into 0-32767
Linear scaling calculation used to scale.
Supports decimal and signed float values
It is a unsigned 16 bit graphical binary calculator
This can be used to calculate mask value in 16 bit word
Binary to Decimal and Decimal to binary are supported
Supports Ping network command from android device
Supports IP address and Host name
Ping network command only supports until Android 4.2
Internet permission is required for ping and ads
Elektriker gibt es nun als Smartphone App.
Ihr seid somit immer über die aktuellen Infos informiert.
Ideal für Leute, die keinen Facebook Account haben.
Elektrik - Elektriker - Betriebstechnik - Gebäudetechnik - Industrietechnik - Automatisierungs-Technik
Application to monitor reception of SMS messages from a predefined list of phone numbers and could easily respond with the same text back.
The application is the first and most popular app designed for use with Proficy iFIX and Novotek Messenger or 7t IGSS scada systems.
When entering phone numbers, please be sure to include the country code, ex. '+45' in front of the number.
The program has been tested on the following phones:
-LG Optimus One
-Sony Erisscon mini
-Samsung Galaxy S II
There are observed issues with detecting new alarms on the phone if there is also installed for example. 'GO sms'.
Note: You need a license from Novotek to send more than one per sms. time the program starts.
This app is enable to monitor and control system which is already made by "CIMON-SCADA" based on Win32 application.
You can download and run the project that you made by "Mobile Designer" in your android now.
1. Visualable function
- you can make your own project with "Mobile Designer".
("Mobile Designer" is the free software based on Win32 application but you should purchase key product.)
- "Mobile Designer" offers you different type of tools such as
( line, multi-line, polygon, circle, arc, chord, fan, rectangle, round-rectangle, text, tag value,
- Easy to make your own work-space environment
- Various functions supported for monitoring
- Registration for project logo
- Decimal place value available
2. Control function
- Double touch(opt. Single) action (move page, write tag and etc.)
- To control and monitor your project, you should log-in
- Communication protocol encryption/decryption.
- Control prohibited. (monitor only)
- Registration for connectable android
4. Alarms supported
- The user can check out alarm history.