The eProve™ Effective Learning Environments Observation Tool (eleot®) mobile app is a dynamic classroom observation tool that focuses on what truly matters – student engagement.
The eleot addresses seven key learning environments that promote effective learning and student success:
• Equitable learning
• High expectations
• Supportive learning
• Active learning
• Progress monitoring and feedback
• Well-managed learning
• Digital learning
Use eleot to:
• Conduct observations online or offline and take notes as you go. Offline observations can be uploaded later.
• Immediately access a PDF copy of an observation.
• Create and distribute detailed reports of observations from the Desktop App Admin Panel.
• Create, view and manage observations at the system level and for associated institutions.