- Integer Factorization / Prime Factorization
- Calculate Greatest Common Divisor (GCD, GCF, HCF) from any set of numbers
- Calculate Least Common Multiple (LCM) from any set of numbers
Input numbers can be up to 14 digits long (99 trillion).
Least Common Multiple, Lowest Common Multiple, Smallest Common Multiple
Greatest Common Divisor, Greatest Common Factor, Highest Common Factor
If you have any suggestions on additional functionality or bug reports, just email me and I'll be happy to take a look.
This story is crammed full of magical fantasy, adventure and cotton candy! It’s the sweetest and most colorful treat to hit TouchyBooks yet. Let your child’s imagination run wild with an explosion of color and creativity!
One night, two very lucky children staring out of their window, get wrapped up and swept away by a giant cloud of cotton candy! After falling down a rainbow colored tunnel they find themselves in the mysterious candy factory.
Fuzzy little creatures unravel all the extraordinary secrets of the factory, a whole new world that you can’t imagine… where NOTHING is impossible! The Candy Factory is real overdose of eye candy! It’s packed with elaborate visual effects, touchable objects that burst into all things bizarre and eccentric!
With 17 pages of interactive fun, this is a must-read morality tale for children as they’ll learn how generosity triumphs over greed, and the hazards of excessive consumption.
• Interactive fun guaranteed!
• 17 pages to enjoy
• Colorful and child friendly graphics
• Text Narration
•Fantastic sound effects!
♫ Original classical music and sound effects
• ‘Read by myself’ and ‘Read to Me’ options
• Adapted for children ages 6+
TAGS: library , story , books , kids , learn , cheap , to , interactive , chocolate , candy , factory , Charlie , touchybooks , touchy , books
Find more TouchyBooks in your Android Market.
1) Watch the list of prime numbers,
2) Highlight prime numbers among all natural numbers (from 1 to 10.000)!
3) Check whether your given number is a prime one! And, by the way, find all divisors of your given number!
This app is intended for all people who are interested in the topic of prime numbers, especially - for pupils, students and high-educated people!
For any your questions and suggestions contact me at: email@example.com
Read the entire Factories Act and search at will. All sections of the Act are available in the app.
Whether you are a layperson, law student, factory owner, chartered accountant, a corporate lawyer or a taxpayer, this is an invaluable reference since it contains full text of the Act. You can search using any keyword and the app will show you the relevant sections.
The list of contents chapter-wise comes up by default when you start the application.
If you have questions about any functionality or any applications errors, do send email to us and we will fix straightaway. Please refrain from flaming us on google play - we usually respond quickly to reasonable requests.
Your kids will love this original story of Evily while put all their attention looking for differences on each beautiful hand-drawn illustrations by artist Jessica Sanchez.
- Explore different pages looking for differences.
- Differences are randomly set on each game change so always will be different!
- Accompany Evily on her new original story.
- Enjoy beautiful hand-drawn illustrations by Jessica Sanchez.
And Prime Number provides the function to check whether entered number is a prime number or not.
So, Prime Number is a nice application program for studying prime number!
Tap the icon at the lower left if you want to check a certain number is a prime number or not.
The screen to check that comes out from the under.
Try checking by various value.
The setting of minimum value and the background color can be changed by selecting "Setting" at the MENU.
English/Japanese, tested on
- docomo GALAXY Tab(SC-01C)
- docomo GALAXY SⅡ(SC-02C)
- docomo Xperia arc(SO-01C)
- Softbank HTC Desire HD(001HT)
- docomo Optimus chat(L-04C)
- docomo MEDIAS(N-04C)
- docomo GALAXY S(SC-02B)
- docomo REGZA Phone(T-01C)
- Softbank GALAPAGOS(003SH)
- Softbank HTC Desire(X06HT)
- au IS03
- docomo LYNX 3D(SH-03C)
- docomo Xperia(X10)
- docomo LYNX(SH-10B)
AnimalDesignBattery uses INTERNET/ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE permission to show ads.
- Primes can display a table of integers with prime numbers in a different colour than composed numbers.
- Primes can tell you in no time whether a number is prime or composed. And if it is composed, Primes can tell you what its prime factors are.
- Primes can display a list of prime numbers. Want to know what the 314th prime number is ? The answer is : 2083.
- Primes can also display a list of twin primes or cousin primes. Did you know that 22961 and 22963 are twin primes ?
This is a simple revision APP made up of a selection of questions covering the key points in each section of the C1 Carbon Chemistry Unit. The questions have been written directly from the specification.
By clicking the "Answer" button the answers and sometimes helpful diagrams are revealed.
You can use this APP yourself to help revision or get someone else to test you, the answers are included so they do not have to be a chemist!
This APP is only meant to be part of your revision. I am a chemistry teacher and would recommend that you not only use a revision guide or online revision aids (Bitesize etc) but also try to make your revision active by making cards sorts, games, mind maps etc.
The application allows you to evaluate the primality of a given integer including from 0 to 999,999,999, using the algorithm of the Sieve of Eratosthenes that, although not extraordinarily efficient, it lends itself very well to a translation programming language.
If the number inserted is a composite, the user can ask for the scomposition of taken number in prime factors.
1000+ questions on various topics like :
Consumer math, Decimal numbers, Exponents and square roots, Integers, Number theory, Operations with decimals, Operations with fractions, Operations with integers, Percents, Pythagorean theorem, Rational numbers, Ratios and proportions..
The best math tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn prime numbers.
Note: A prime number (or a prime) is a natural number greater than 1 that has no positive divisors other than 1 and itself. Any integer greater than 1 can be expressed as a product of primes that is unique up to ordering.