I tried it to connect to Mastodon (which is supposed to be GNU social) and it failed: when I add my account, I get ""identifier not valid" : may be syntax restrictions are too harsh, by the way where to find the syntax rules for GNU Social?). Also, I added my Mastodon instance as a social network and, if the name of a social network contains a non-ASCII character, it is accepted but displayed as a dot.
Best gnusocial interface I have seen for android.. I need this on every OS
Doesn't support mastodon.social It's a good idea and design, but it lacks support for many channels
Couldn't get it to link to Sealion.club Just used Mustard instead and it worked great.
How to follow/unfollow users Unlike older revision, action to follow and unfollow an user is missing. Or is it moved to some new place? Any other way to report issues?
Great It's working well on Xperia
v.34.01 Showing Twitter tweets longer than 140 characters.
1. Fixed Twitter tweets longer than 140 characters were shown truncated.
2. Default order of timelines improved with Home, Public, Search and Everything timelines now at the top.
4. New action "Reset timelines order" added to the "Manage timelines" list helping existing users to reorder timelines.
5. Started capturing Original message URL for GNU Social...
6. Timeline header button added: "Synced .... Sync messages since..."