Spektrum AS3X Programmer
Horizon Hobby LLC.
A Spektrum AS3X Bluetooth Adapter is required for Android device use. Part number SPMBT1000 available at your local hobby shop or HorizonHobby.com
The Audio Cable (SPMA3081) or the USB Cable (SPMA3065) No longer functions with the latest version of the Android compatible Spektrum AS3X Programmer App
This free AS3X® programming app is for use with the next generation Spektrum™ AS3X receivers. Using its intuitive graphical interface you can:
- Create different AS3X flight modes
- Activate different wing and tail mixes
- Make servo adjustments: reverse, subtrim, travel and balance
- Adjust dual rate and expo
- Map output for each channel
- Make gain adjustments
It is compatible with the following Spektrum AS3X receivers:
- AR6335 6-Channel Nanolite (SPMAR6335)
- AR636 6-Channel Sport (SPMAR636)
- AR7350 7-Channel (SPMAR7350)
- AR9350 9-Channel (SPMAR9350)
What is AS3X Technology?
AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) technology is a combination of 3-axis sensors and exclusive software that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of disruptive forces like turbulence and torque. It doesn’t limit your control or fly the plane for you. You simply feel like you’re flying an expertly tuned model that does exactly what you want.
©2014 Horizon Hobby, LLC. AS3X is a registered trademark of Horizon Hobby, LLC. The Spektrum trademark is used with permission of Bachmann Industries, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks and logos are properties of their respective owners.