Many keyboards exist in Google Play but none so far can only write letters ɲ ŋ ɔ ε and found in the Bambara language and Soninké particular.
With this keyboard Asawan, it's done. With your smartphone or tablet, you can now use social networking or texting while writing in your language without having to invent codes (for ɲ gn, ng for ŋ ...).
In addition to the letters, there is a small addition of ɩ letters and ʋ for one of my friends.
Download the application and install it. warning messages appear but these are normal since a keyboard, by default, captures your data. But be aware that no data is collected by this application.
Once the application is installed, know that the key is not yet active.
To do this, go to "Settings" / "Language and Input". Under "Keyboard and input methods", click "Keyboard active" / "Choose keyboards".
- Select Android keyboard Asawan.
- Come back Language & input.
- Click again on "Active Keyboard" and this time, select Android keyboard Asawan.
- that's it. The keyboard is active and selected.
When you want to write a message, the keyboard will have the appearance of a normal QWERTY keyboard except that pressing and holding:
- The letter "e", you can select the "ε".
- The letter "o" you'll have the option to select the "ɔ".
- The letter "n", you can select the "ɲ" "ñ" or "ŋ"
- The letter "i", you can select the "ɩ"
- The letter "u", you can select the "ʋ"